☀ Sekhmet – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I think she would be much better if she was moon family like Junaid. But then she would be too similar to him?

talking like she is 2 years old when in fact she is few months old :stuck_out_tongue:

She needs a buff, but is still workable hero

3 Likes

Well not saying she doesn’t need a buff, I’m saying it’s a bit too extreme to say she’s useless and I agree with @2puttshaqur that I don’t understand the hate for her. She’s not up to scratch with some of the newest heroes but she’s also not the worst :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

This is my thinking also. It was when I saw how she was released. I havent run into many of her raiding but she does look useful. Not good but not useless and could use a buff with everything they are releasing

1 Like

Compare her with all heros that make the same like her and you guys will see how much useful/good she it’s, even 3 years hotm it’s better than her and this hotm it’s one of the worst heros in the game.

1 Like

Sekhmet? Useless?
People, what are you smoking?

5 Likes

Worst hero in the game?! :thinking: mmmmmmmh… I disagree. She‘s a fast red sniper that heals the entire team with a nice passive skill. There are not many useful red healers, so I use her all the time. I like my Sekhmet. :wink:

2 Likes

Where you have seen I said she it’s the worst in the game, i just compared her with one of the worst hotm in the game

I run some teams that are focused on one hero going off… And surround them with healers… A counterattack team… A skadi team… A matilda team… Sekmet would fit in perfectly on all these situations… It’s not her fault if you suffer from a lack of imagination.

2 Likes

It’s not about imagination my friend, but I am really tired to defeat with people like you where it’s ok with medicare heros but complain about the strong one (to be clear I am not telling you are from them).

If Every portal had good average and meh heroes, it wouldn’t be gambling.

Some people argue by not properly reading the sentences or opinions of @Frozen
Next time, @Theo87 @Patrick09 read carefully and correctly the intent of the person before commenting.
he did not call the sekhmet useless.
He did not mention that sekhmet was the worst.

3 Likes

Weakest in the portal, even through quite nice in certain situations. Could do with a very small buff, just up the damage a little bit.

That gave me hope about her!
I agree about the lack for red healers and she provides that support!
Once I max her I’ll add talents for attack path so to improve that special healing.

Thx

1 Like

I don’t really understand the need to tag me, when I didn’t tag anyone. If I had anything to say to you personally or the guy you think I made a jab at, I would’ve.
Otherwise, please don’t tag me.

For people who say she’s the weakest in the portal, again, what y’all smoking?

2 Likes

After seeing various videos with her realized she is a diamond in the rough!

In order to see her skills in full you should choose attack in talent path plus a Limit break,
to maximize her attack thus her healing.

For some this hero might not be top tier, but she is a hero that fits in every team,
providing offensive and healer skills at fast mana speed.
:grinning:

5 Likes