☀ Sekhmet – Season 5 Hero – 5* Fire / Red: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I mean sekmet does what she does and rather well. Tetsheri is more akin to a new Saoirse. And sekmet has higher base attack stats.

1 Like

bit of an over-reaction, Sekhmet still very useful

3 Likes

@PlayForFun Hello brother.
if you have time again/relax. can you make me a place to vote (hero balance) for sekhmet. Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

Here is it for you:

1 Like

A completely well balanced hero. Everything fine with her. Why all that hate. I really don‘t get it. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wait to see the new red from the pets and you will understand.

1 Like

What would/will change? Not every hero is supposed to be the best in the game. As I wrote before she is neither the worst, nor the best hero. Just a well-balanced and useful hero. At least for me. Happy gaming. :slightly_smiling_face: :beers:

2 Likes

Its not to be the best but exactly to be useful, Sekhmet it’s on par with Anzogh now, Anzogh it’s an old HOTM but at least Anzogh hit to all yes his hit it’s pathetic but he prepare the opponents for your big hitters and gives you a litel bit heal, Sekhmet don’t do even this, she hit just one and gives a little bit more heal, nothing more, even the 4* Junaid it’s better than her and for him you don’t need 4* materials. Happy gaming and to you.

3 Likes

I think Sekhmet is very good, maybe even great, but not OP at all. Now Tetsheri on the other hand, is OP.

1 Like

Tetisheri is leagues above Sekhmet.

alot more dmg, stronger passives and better utility…

Sekhmet needs a buff in comparison to Tetisheri.
Raise to 500% and can overheal. Thats it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I would choose Junaid over Sekhmet. Why spend too much more materials for a 5 star hero which is so similar to a 4 star hero.

1 Like

I have both have sekhmet maxed just started leveling junaid. I do enjoy sekhmet.

I just pulled him on with some coins. I’m not sure what to think about him. Seems very usable but could be better.

Useful with what? The new red from the pet it’s healing much more, hit to 3 and have and dot, also we are expecting and another one to heal also based on damage and this one it’s also much better then her, so again in what exactly you are found her useful, with her 350 healing?

2 Likes

I have her on coins and not tossing a ton into the game any more. There are definitely better out there but as I wrote, seems useful. I’m not sure if I’ll ascend her but gonna test her out in raids when I get her to 370. She’s not Nemo

She’s still a overall good hero if you are C2P or don’t have a huge roster of reds, I think it’s easy for people to say she’s useless because of better newly released heroes, but people fail to remember that not everyone has all these other paywalled heroes and everyone’s situation is unique :sweat_smile: I think a fully limit broken and emblemed Sekhmet heals the whole team 500+, but if you can apply DD or EDD to the hero before firing her special it’d be even higher.

PS - I don’t have Chomper and I probably never will, so if I ever pulled Sekhmet she would eventually get rings. Congrats on the coin pull and good luck whatever you decide to do! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

She’s not that good.
it’s time to go to the balance hero’s place and give a vote to give her a buff. then your coins to get her will be more meaningful. :smiley:

1 Like

I do have chomper… But these hitters plus heal come in handy… Both of them. I really don’t see the hate for sekmet.

3 Likes

I think she would be much better if she was moon family like Junaid. But then she would be too similar to him?

talking like she is 2 years old when in fact she is few months old :stuck_out_tongue:

She needs a buff, but is still workable hero

3 Likes