Seething and festering need a new blue!

Since Vela was demoted!!! I cannot hold a good defense against raids. I’m losing to level 48 to level 52 players! Who in the heck can I replace her with/ level up.

You should max Alasie and run something like:
CJoon-Alasie-Telluria-JF-Jabberwock

1 Like

Really? Haven’t you also defeated the defense of players who have avatar levels much higher than you? It doesn’t mean that one of their highly emblemed defensive heroes suck at defense. I am beating the raid defenses of players who are over level 80s, 90s, and 100s. And I see also players level 40s, 50s and 60s defeating my raid defense. All are within the mercy of the boards and RNG.

However, seeing your roster, I don’t see any other viable ice legendary contender to replace your Vela in defense. But if you have maxed costumed Magni and Finley, that would be a different story. And if you really hated the nerfed Vela, why not flank your Telluria with a highly emblemed Alfrike then.

I’m only at level 60 and only a handful of times I have defeated somebody over level 70! You are a correct sir you are at the mercy of the algorithm.

I would assume Neith is the weakest link in your defense, assuming team 1 is your raid defense.

Joon, JF, Telly, Vela, Jabberwock should make a really good defense.