Seems like a no brainer - seasonal event update - Add emblems

Emblems should be added to seasonal event rewards. Not sure why this isn’t a given.

Agreed.
They did seem to change the event somewhat base don other players post. Why didn’t they add emblems?

3 Likes

The image floating around with the event rewards is not accurate (I’m assuming it’s from redacted but idk) and is missing a few items.

It also makes me a little sad that players like myself who already have the bunny avatars don’t get anything in their place but that’s more so just me whining.

But yeah…EMBLEMS!!!

Hoping this gets some traction. I guess I could be a brat and tag mods/dev team

2 Likes

I would more inclined to complain about the amount of mats in this seasonal event as easy has none and only 2 in the hard. Really pointless doing the easy levels as there is nothing to gain from it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the post but this thread was just considering emblems and not the “fairness of the event loot” in general. Being specific tends to yield more results instead of complaining in general. Personally i think the rewards are good considering the amount of crafting mats per energy and the difficulty in addition to the level of player who it is geared towards. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Crafting mats are always nice to get, but I agree that emblems would make the rewards even betterer

4 Likes

I agree with you Edward…emblems need to be added to any event, as at the rate we’re getting them, it would take forever to emblem our 5* heroes to max! Please consider adding the emblems to all the events!

1 Like

I think that’s the surest way to make sure they DON’T respond, TBH. I suspect that they don’t want to encourage people to tag them too often :slightly_smiling_face:

But yeah, +1 on emblems.

You know what might be cool in place of the avatar for multiple completes? Pins, based on how many times you’ve completed the event.

4 Likes

The pins could be neat. I am pretty sure i just got an additional 3* trainer in place of the jack ohare avatar. shrugs

2 Likes

I’d take that! Those are handy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You got my yes vote for Emblems.

1 Like

I do agree though emblems are always great to get.

1 Like

To be honest, I was also expecting loot update with emblems here and there.

1 Like

Emblems should be envolved in all events.

1 Like

Even just a few of the harder to come by emblems would be nice.

1 Like

Had the same idea, and came across this thread… so instead of duplicating, I’m continuing on from here…

My thought is that the Seasonal Events should have Emblems similar to the way the class trials do. I believe Class Trials give emblems on a 4/7/10 ratio (based on the level you complete). There’s no reason that Emblems can’t be added to the last 10 stages of each level for the Seasonal Event as well. They already exist on those stages for Advanced. But the issue is that for most people that can get to (and complete) those levels, the emblems aren’t going to make a huge difference to them. But if 4 (on Easy) and 7 (on Normal) emblems were given, that would give assistance in team building/strengthening as they grow, and that might help encourage them to continue playing, and perhaps turn into C/P 2P…

2 Likes

Adding ideas is always positive. They added emblems but in an insulting amount. 0% surprised myself. Oh well.