Seeking the best free to play players or little money players just curious how many people do very well that are, free to play

thx @SamMe

There’s a lot of good input here; and this is the most important thing a f2p player acquires with this game - the help and understanding of the community (probably 10% of them all here, but it’s normal) giving or getting it.

So I’m gonna give my input, based on my experience, by agreeing or not to some points mentioned above which i’ll think are worth pointing out.

[quote=“SirGorash, post:10, topic:205315”]
You can pretend to be ‘competitive’ in your f2p alliance until a wild top 100 clan appears with their tanks full of Tellurias, Velas and other p2w monster defenses.
[/quote]
:x:

[quote=“SirGorash, post:10, topic:205315”]
Only p2w can reach the top and the 14* titans
[/quote]

[quote=“Raelea, post:12, topic:205315”]
A number of the Wu Kong replacements would personally be fantastic for Titans, but no luck.
[/quote]
:white_check_mark:

[quote=“Raelea, post:12, topic:205315”]
Maybe my next gem pull will gift me something amazing, maybe a lucky costume will pop or maybe the Hero Academy is kind to me once I get my food storage leveled. A couple of key heroes would make a huge difference.
Until then, back to being patient
[/quote]

[quote=“Soiden, post:19, topic:205315”]
F2P or spender, you can have a strong roster and reach the top.
[/quote]

A spender will have more pulls than a F2P in the same lapse, but the odds are the same. And there’s some skill involved
[/quote]

What money does is actually reduce needed time
[/quote]

[quote=“SirGorash, post:24, topic:205315”]
Money is the only superpower you need in E&P.
[/quote]

[quote=“Moldox, post:25, topic:205315”]
Skill and dedication can take you pretty far as long as you have at least a hint of luck once in a while.
[/quote]

[quote=“TGW, post:26, topic:205315”]
But yes. There is a F2P clan, and there are some incredibly powerful players there. I don’t know their full stories, whether they play 24/7 or just got really lucky in their summons or what. Kudos to them whatever the case.
[/quote]

[quote=“Muchacho, post:27, topic:205315”]
Paying doesn’t get you higher strength, it just gets you to that max faster.
[/quote]

[quote=“Muchacho, post:27, topic:205315”]
I think being F2P has allowed me to keep interest in the game for so long and I have interest in the foreseeable future. When you’re chasing that high of new heroes and the need for more bench depth, paying has you lose that faster.
[/quote]

[quote=“Raelea, post:28, topic:205315”]
I actually think it’s common for F2P to sell themselves a little short on what they can do. I know I tend to personally and am often pleasantly surprised when I push myself. On Titans, works the board better, use tornados/timestops, etc. I post this as encouragement, not disagreement
[/quote]
:white_check_mark: this is a skill! wanting to 'smash' the game through money-power isn't an option in this game, if you dont 'brain' it too

[quote=“SirGorash, post:29, topic:205315”]
Pushed myself to the point I only have 1 orichalcum nugget in my inventory. Just saying :joy: It’s simply not sustainable.
[/quote]

[quote=“SirGorash, post:29, topic:205315”]
n a couple more years my clan’s hero rosters will be at the level of 14* titans.
[/quote]

[quote=“ThePirateKing, post:31, topic:205315”]
I follow the simple principle of “If you don’t have expectations, you won’t be disappointed”.
[/quote]

can make moves which increases the probability of the right tiles coming up, so that helps a lot.
[/quote]

with the right mentality one can enjoy the game
[/quote]

[quote=“CaptainjaKCsparrow, post:34, topic:205315”]
Coming to the debate: Can F2P players compete with P2P players?
Hell yeah! Of course they can compete.
With similar efforts? Of course, not!!
[/quote]

[quote=“CaptainjaKCsparrow, post:34, topic:205315”]
once you decide to remove money from the equation - things become so much more simpler - from a psychological perspective
[/quote]
:white_check_mark: and more rewardable and exciting, i might add

@jlukas511 , about myself, think a important part is ‘shown’ in this topic.

as my input, besides what other said and i agreed or disagreed above,
maybe im harsh, but i separate f2p players by 2 criterias (and competitive/14* titans aint one) and thus it follows:

1. 99.99% when possible = 99.98% dont waste any opportunity the game gives you (hardcore play)
  2. after let’s say half a year, research and ask, thus play the game smart and focus on what’s really important to achieve your goals (smart play)

*** the table below refers to those f2p players that can play the game 100% - no real life gets in the way, in any way

Player type / Criteria Hardcore Smart
efficient, determined, maybe ocd :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
grinder, chaotic :white_check_mark: :x:
laid back, lazy :x: :white_check_mark:
whyner, quitter :x: :x:

just my thoughts
:kissing_heart:

4 Likes