Seeking New Alliance

2 Likes

Check us out, pls
Crew Knights

Hi, please check out Shadow Elysium! It is a merger of two great alliances (Shadow Warriors and Akkadian Elysium) of the same spirit, which perhaps can be described as “casual serious”. There are members from several different countries and time zones with a slight dominance of North America (I am from Sweden myself), and a mix of male and female members (including a married couple!). Many members are very active in fun and interesting chat discussions regarding the game, whereas others just play the game, it is up to you. There is a real family feel to the alliance, and if needed you get a lot of support also on the personal level. We have an optional Line group which is highly recommended, where we can post pictures, ask polls etc. and also have a separate Line group with the awesome “Wise Goat” plugin which you can ask questions regarding virtually every aspect of the game. But everyone is not using it, so it is totally up to you. Also, a few of us have started using heroplan.io where we have an alliance you can join if you like. There we can look at each others heroes, teams etc. as a base for discussions. Like Line that is just a bonus if you like it and not required.

We have very good flag usage in wars and against titans in general, but there is a common understanding that real life issues can prevent you from playing sometimes (we do opt out of wars if we know this in advance). We usually fight 10-11* titans. We have a coordinated war strategy (we attack weaker targets and let them respawn in two attack waves before going for the all-in attack), but you are encouraged to deviate from this e.g. if you need to use your flags at a certain point.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or contact me on Line (magicrebel is my ID). Or just make a join request and try us out for a while and see what you think!

We have chosen an alliance. Thanks again for all the responses!

1 Like