SEEKING NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR FAMILY! - RED WHITE and GLUE Alliance

Hello! My name is Jackie! I am co leader of Red White and Glue! (Our leader is Freebs.) Our big sister alliance is American Glory (formerly known as American Honor) lead By LD.

I’m not going to sit here and talk up our alliance like it’s perfect or something. It’s not, but we are real people who show love support and we have our own opinions and we like to connect have fun and play together!

To accomplish our goal of COMMUNICATION, we have several ways to connect outside of team chat, we have discord, line, Snapchat, WhatsApp, AND Facebook.

FRIENDSHIP: We are a truly a like a FAMILY And because we care so much, sometimes emotions go astray and tempers arise but at the end of the day we love and cherish one another we are always supporting each other in game And out!! (Sending holiday/birthday/condolence cards, planning visits, even video chats and conference calls from time to time -not required!)

Active: we hit every titan and participate in every war! Of course we want to defeat every foe but of course it doesn’t always work out!! But we must TRY! You cant grow or defeat the enemy if you don’t participate!! So we ask if you won’t Be on for war opt out BEFORE selections begin! And let us know if you are going to be away for more than a day or two!!

We are fun silly group and their is almost always someone only day and night. We encourage everyone and we would LOVE the opportunity to meet you!!
Come on by, and have a chat! If you don’t feel we are a good fit I know several other alliances you may may be a good fit for!! Some with stricter rules, some With less people, a team just for kids, 21+ only, less chatter, lots more chatter! Whatever your looking for we can help find you the perfect home, because chances are we probably have a connection to one!!
Best wishes and best of luck to you all!!!

1 Like