Seeking Dedicated Alliance

If you could give just abit more information about yourselfā€¦ That would be great.
Your level
How many 5* 4* maxed.
Troops.
What your looking for in a allaince.

5 Likes

Hey Vito,

The Last Legion family of alliances is recruiting. We have several alliances ranging from training alliances to a top 10 alliance in the game. Can you expand on what you are looking for?

Early bird gets the worm. :+1:

1 Like

@Vito342 The Shops franchise has 4 houses for every level. Iā€™m sure any of the would be happy to have ya. As long as u r over 18yo, have line and can handle sarcasm :laughing: :popcorn: :beer: @Diablo.Gato @Sillystar can help ya. :kiss:

1 Like

Hate wormsā€¦ Iā€™ll stick with my :beer: and :popcorn:

Seriously vito, plenty of great alliances, wherever u land may the boards be with u.

1 Like

Just hit that link above and we can have a chat. We have 5 teams , Iā€™m sure one of those will fit your needs

you can come check us out at Ascendant Blinks, we are part of the Ascendant Family
our family has many alliance levels, from casual to advanced.

we are a growing alliance looking for active players to grow with us. we have the Ascendant Family and the knowledge of some very advanced players who are more than happy to help you out with any issue or question you may have. though line app is optional.

we require the bare minimum, titan hits as many times as your schedule allows
war is optional but all flags are mandatory, tank is set monthly, war is FFA
if something in RL comes up, we do understand
we are only allergic to inactivity, if you wish to step away from the game for a while (vacation, a break, etc) a small heads up is all we need. we remove inactive after 5 days and elders after 15 days of unnotified inactivity.

we are easy playing because we all have RL outside of the algorithm walls.

How dedicated? :thinking:

May as well chuck the proverbial hat into the ring anyway. :laughing:
Consider checking out (the unfortunately led by me) Fusion Fighters to see if weā€™re the right fit for you.

Check us out
Crew Knights

Hey Vito!

If you havenā€™t found an alliance yet, check out Rise Against. We have 10* titans, green tanks for war with strategy and 21 members currently. Feel free to message me on Line @ charles-p and I hope to see you soon!

Are there any alliances out there where the members actually participate? Because I canā€™t find a good alliance

Try ā€œSeven days departedā€, I hear theyā€™re quite activeā€¦

Really? I have been in lots of active alliances whilst touring the E&P universe. It all depends on what youā€™re looking forā€¦

• Titan level?
  • Current defense TP?

Perhaps if you moved your thread over to alliance recruitment, youā€™ll get responses from active recruiters :thinking:.

3 Likes

I can see youā€™ve had a couple of threads looking for alliance before that have had some responses but have timed out. Perhaps there is a group from one of them that may suit you?

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/strong-player/248983?u=kilted

If you want to find a suitable group then as @Sarah2 says it might help to include some details as to your team strengths, titan level, troops etc and how active you want to be so people can k ow if you are a good fit. Also if you come back to see responses etc then it may help too.

3 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ Nice detective work @Kilted :thinking:.

1000% agree!

3 Likes

Lol Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only recruiter type that when they see an ad first thing is checking for post history to see if anything that suggests good or bad fit for general chat/ sense of humour dynamic. Gotta make sure itā€™s the right person as well as the right level. In fact Iā€™d take person over level 95% of the time

3 Likes

Yes, Rise Against have good participation with titans and wars, check us out. A spot just opened up

1 Like

Didnā€™t know there was such a thread oh, thank you Iā€™ll check it out

1 Like

Hello @Vito342. I have slightly edited your thread title for clarity.

Good luck with your search!

1 Like