Seeker's Wars Youtube channel

Hello again,

I made this youtube channel where to post war videos since this has been my favourite E&P content to watch since I’ve started playing and from which I’ve learnt a lot.

I don’t claim to be a great player, but I’m trying to be a decent one. And I am sure that I have a lot to learn still, especially in terms of board play, so in the best case scenario, I’d be happy to also receive feedback on how to improve my play.

These are also my first ever screen-recorded and published videos on youtube, so I still have a lot to learn as well on how to improve the video-making as such.

I was lucky enough to get some good boards in these first two recorded battles, so I hope this is a good sign that these videos will help others and also myself to improve their play.

So check it out, see if it is fun/ useful for you and give feedback if you see stuff for me to improve on.

Thanks!

LE I am such a noob that I even forgot to post the links :smiley:
Link to the channel: Seeker - YouTube

Links to the first battles:

6 Likes

Congrats & best wishes on the channel…:+1::grinning:

2 Likes

Got a link for the YT channel ?

2 Likes

Thanks, I was so focused on the message that I forgot to post the link :smiley:

This is the link to the channel. I only intend to post E&P War videos here

2 Likes

What’s the channel name… will search it on YouTube

Please put this link in the OP… so it is highlighted clearly by I all who check this thread.

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Maybe adjust yah title topic too, as can get bit more notice :green_heart:

2 Likes

Agree…. Put your name & an invite to come check out your war videos…

Don’t dilute with … just another channel…

If you r putting it… then it’s cool… & us all cool fellows will come & support :+1:

3 Likes

@dansing and @Dudeious.Maximus Thanks, guys! Edited a bit :slight_smile: For me it’s more of a sharing/ learning experience, I don’t care so much about popularity at this point as long as I manage to learn from it and also help us others learn/ see new heroes combinations/ play style

3 Likes

I watch lots of VF wars videos … As the most hated and unpredictable of wars … Its good to see teams and tatics taken to win …
Sure these players prob have a better heros then me, but its just handy to understand and see some tatics folk use to get a win … Good luck in yah channel :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes