šŸ§­ Second Path of Valor Log and Discussion ā€“ Starts April 6

Ah must have missed star requirement note

Agreed on the summons, I had suggested that beforeā€¦but I have more than enough tokens saved up to finish it right away

1 Like

Seems like killing 15 ducks per task was too much and PETA intervened. Killing 10 ducks is totally kosher though.

9 Likes

That would be amazing! My little alliance will definitely appreciate that. Weā€™re working on getting stronger, but we have a long way to go. This will be quite motivating.

4 Likes

for the efficient hunter, this at least means we only need one flock of ducks (assuming they keep the flock at 11).

for the conscientious hunter (I only kill what I need!), you can even let one go :wink: unless youā€™re worried about that one duck coming back to revenge youā€¦

13 Likes

@zephyr1 Why you and Petri have different starting time? Can you check? Thank you.

Iā€™m not sure, Iā€™ll ask. I posted the time based on when Path of Valor started last time. Itā€™s possible theyā€™ve changed the schedule by an hour since then.

4 Likes

I guess this version will achieve that

2 Likes

For me duck hunt is the easiest one

3 Likes

Could be due to DST change ?

1 Like

Whatā€™s it replaced with?

something really stupid and easy. Gain XP ā€¦ blah

SG making this super easy now

2 Likes

Hi everyone.

1. Should lower the raid tourney team to beat.
    A lot of f2p canā€™t finish that.

2. Higher classic raid ennemies to kill.
    Who canā€™t fill 1 chest of 40 ennemies each day?
    1st PoV 650 to kill. Everyone have finish that after 7~16 daysā€¦ For a 60 days challenge.

3. Add kill the dragon once. Funnier than duck hunt

4. Send me gems. I need!

2 Likes

Hi to all. My point is to make the final tier reward - one of previous yearā€™s HOTM. Itā€™s quite disappointing and frustraring to get good-for-nothing pic (avatar) but not a good hero itself (ok, not the freshest one but still good comparing to regular 5*)

3 Likes

Then donā€™t do it.

Expecting them to give away a free 5* (or two for only $10 more!), plus 4* materials, 3* materials, and much more is, frankly, absurd.

The avatars as a reward for the top tier is sensible to me, especially as POV moves toward what it was always intended to be (compare to similar in other games) ā€” a reward for those playing daily, not some grueling path only for the elite.

8 Likes

What I want to know is do I have to pay again for the premium

Maybe, but the event times are normally based on UTC, which doesnā€™t have Daylight Savings.

All of the other events have stayed at the same UTC time even as Daylight Savings has changed.

Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, you need to purchase Valor Pass for each Path of Valor that you want the Premium Rewards for.

2 Likes

Maybe theyā€™ll let the starting time (and thus the refresh time for the daily challenges) rotate around the clock as I had already mentioned as a good idea in another thread. Like that everybody would get the fresh challenges during some PoV at a more and during others at a less convenient time of the day but at least this would be true for everybody.

Harvester relics could use solid revamp. (If they gonna add them again). I find them quite useless right now. Or - well - not worthy of some high tier award.

7 Likes

Agree, the relics are pretty useless.

3 Likes