🧭 Second Path of Valor Log and Discussion – Starts April 6

POV2 update at the 75% mark which is day 38. This is based on my plan in post 356 above.

I’m sick of posting about annoying war losses in these update. We just lost a war by 1 point. :frowning_face::frowning_face:

Parts I am done:
Gain XP complete for 5000 points
Alliance War attacks complete for 5000 points
Raid done through level 4 for 2800 points, Raid 5 is not possible for me.
Summon heroes done through level 7 for 1525 points, could summon more, but not needed. Finishing summon level 8 will be my fallback plan if something else goes horribly wrong.

On pace in everything else:
Daily tasks: 112 of 150, 74.7% done. 2 tasks missed so far.
Titan kills: 31 of 35, 88.6% done
Tourney battles: 71 of 75 target number (note not max), 94.7% done.

Building up a bit of cushion in case I have something come up and I can’t play for a day or two, which is good.

Late edit: Just finished my Tourney battles target, so that’s another thing done, and there’s a whole tourney to go.

2 Likes

It’s really important to do all daily tasks. My current max point is 200 point shy from level 50 and I have missed 3 daily in the past. Oh well the mats are in reach.

Maybe a fine daily task: Click the odd Santa/Eastern Bunny/etc in the town during an event.

Do next raid tournament begin before POV ends ?

Yes 1 a week should get 1 full tourny in and the start of another

1 Like

Do costume pulls count in “summon heroes or troops” task?

Per FAQ:

20 characters

1 Like

Cool, thanks :slight_smile:

20 thankful characters

1 Like

Now we are getting near the end of PoV , my reflections.

I am really happy about a couple of the changes… in particular, removing the * requirement from titans. It now rewards regular Titan kills, even baby ones if you are in a small alliance and since this is now like a loyalty rewards program, that was an excellent change. It seems to have limited the ridiculous over mercing to complete that requirement that happened the first time

But, I think they have over corrected a bit in how easy it is to finish, or at least get the 4* mats. Many will not bother with the last two levels, especially f2p. With over a week to go, lots have finished completely or are about to, and many more have reached level 48. if level 49 was emblems more would try for it…the harvester is a bit meh. Some like avatars and want them, others not so.

I am not arguing the tasks should be harder necessarily, but it seems the change in daily tasks from 125 to 150 gave a very big buffer and it now may be a tad too easy to finish very early.

But having said that, a bit too easy makes it a lot fairer for the masses than PoV1

Yupz, managed to complete it a few days ago. Much easier than the first one.

Stupid question: Once I had reached level 50 and got the avatars, there are absolutely no meaning to continue those daily tasks, right?

No point at all … just play as usual

To those saying it’s too easy.

Yes, it is… BUT only if you raid in the Diamond Arena ! If not that’s 2,200 points you cannot get.

This means your leeway is 1 final level of just 1 challenge !!

Perhaps to keep those higher powered players interested there could be a Special Bonus for completing every daily challenge. Edit to add: That’s ONE bonus for all 150 challenges, NOT for all 3 challenges each day (50 bonuses).

P.S. Please SGG un-nerf the Duck Hunt :wink:

Done, with last titan to take down as last challenge to do.

1 Like

Is it possible to introduce atlantis coins in free path in next POV ?

Is it possible? Yes. Will they? Probably not.

I expect the Atlantis coins will be replaced by Valhalla ones next POV. I’d rather they not be, but it would be in line with other changes.

1 Like

I need in free path as I can’t buy POV vip offer

Hit the Challenges button. The Activate button is there.

1 Like

POV Done

My PoV is completed today on my main acc.

So I guess continuing to do daily challenges will be pointless as points don’t accumulate into the next PoV.

I totally disagree, my 2 alt acc’s haven’t completed the last Torni raids challenge, Diamond Raid challenge and 50 summons as well as a few daily challenges as there was stuff I couldn’t craft and s2 tasks I couldn’t complete, but yet I am already on level 47 and will make the last mats on level 48 without any issues…

And yes I did purchase this PoV pass a couple of weeks ago as I saw I would make it to much needed mats.

This PoV was very easy.

What is the point of not collecting the rewards ? There’re summon tokens along the line and could be a good use.

@Ozy1

I should have said “easy to complete”

I will just make it over the finish line. I raid Platinum so miss the Raid in Diamond Arena one and, like you, won’t quite finish the Tournament Battles final stage.

So, if I finish all the remaining Daily Challenges and (with the help of my Alliance) also finish the Kill Titans quest I will do it (milestone 50), but the Titan challenge is a must.

I should do it with a day, maybe two, to spare. Not my definition of easy.

Still think there should be a little something for finishing all 150 Daily Challenges. “Loyalty Bonus” if you like. Might keep more people interested longer.