Second Grimm or Sonya?

I’ve got my 2nd Grimm to 60 and I enjoy it when both fill at the same time to take out 2 heroes on raids. His high attack is great on Titans so I don’t mind doubling them. That being said, he probably won’t reach 70 like my first. Would rather save the materials for a 5* or have a variety of specials, like Kiril or Sonya to give more choices on teams for what may come in the future.

I would have thought having 2x Grimm on the same Titan team wouldn’t work so well. They’d fill at the same rate, and both debuffs therefore ready at the same time. So you save one while the debuff of the other runs out… but unless you’re unlucky with blues, you should be close to fill again by the time it does expire.

So really you are keeping the debuff in hand for the potentially small window between the debuff expiring and hitting with enough blues to top up again. I would have thought that some form of extra damage boost (such as Sonya, even though @Revelate says it’s not all that large) would still up your overall damage output… and you’d be hitting with that special while the debuff is active.

Am I missing a trick here?

I may have miswritten, what I meant was Grimm + Most 4/5* blues not named Boril > Grimm + Sonya when it comes to titans.

Ofc if you have Grimm and Sonya both at 70 and the rest of the heroes not levelled, absolutely put her in… just stating her ATK stat is so low that there’s simply better options available if you have them.

1 Like

Uhm, forgot to say that i have already a maxed Athena.

So pretty much his defence debuff is a hindrance, two even more.

For whatever it’s worth, in the last event, Fables of Grimforest, all the top players ran multiple Grimm. I saw teams with Kiril, 3x Grimm, and Triton for example.