Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

I believe we should be able to do 2 buildings at once and the barracks conversion should not be counted. I also feel that because the stronghold takes so long it should not count as one of the two builds. It is just so unfair that it starts to take days for the stronghold and you cannot do anything else in the meantime. It’s just to confining!

It’s not unfair; everyone has the same deal. However you’ll be happy to note that they are trying to add a second builder again in the future.

Read here:

1 Like

Helle editors. Here is some ideas that Will make This great game Even better… First… It could be so fun if we could duel eachother in the alliance with No stakes… Second… There should be some type of reward for makeing it trough season 1 at least a symbolic one…third… A great concept from other allike game is alliance wars. Mayby a big Island where we can caputere and defend teretories… Fourth… 6* heroes and speciel reward avatars… A bigger top alliance list Mayby top 2 or 300 alliances. It would also be great if alliance leaders had more opitunities for private talk and if you could do a player search and write to them for rekruting. Ill Hope you Will use theese surgetions to make This game big and great. A better titan loot system so the Best playes Will get the Best rewards.

It would be excellent the use of materials that is achieved in normal missions (this material should be easy to achieve and not take months as it is done with the rest of the materials in this game), to accelerate the constructions, so we could use the gems or that new materials.

Another option would be that the constructions are accelerated automatically as you raise the fortification, thus you incite more to the players to want to raise and to advance in the game.

And the last thing I can think of is to use an operation similar to the forge but with the buildings, I mean, first you have to investigate the buildings and while you investigate one can build another that already investigated, and when you investigate a buildings reduce the construction time for the time spent investigating them.

2 Likes

I completely disagree with the second builder idea, if you people want better building times skip with gems, how fair would that be for my friend that used gems to skip so many buildings and now he’s reaching SH 20, and also for many others, it’s just not fair.

There are way better things that could be improved instead of something like this.

1 Like

Read up to the link in my post immediately before your post.

These are all the current ideas being considered by the game developers. Some of them (Alliance Wars) will arrive sooner than others. :wink:

bonjour,

pourquoi le fait de monter son bastion ne réduirait pas le temps des autre bâtiment ? c’est tout a fait faisable ça au fur et a mesure qu’on monte notre bastion ça réduit le temps des autres

1 Like

Building the stronghold does not reduce building times for other buildings. Good suggestion, though!

Welcome to the Forum! Please note that the official language in every section but one is English. Please join us for discussion, but post in English except in the Foreign Languages section.

La construction de la forteresse ne réduit pas les temps de construction pour les autres bâtiments. Bonne suggestion, cependant!

Bienvenue sur le forum! Veuillez noter que la langue officielle dans chaque section sauf une est l’anglais. S’il vous plaît joindre à nous pour la discussion, mais poster en anglais, sauf dans la section des langues étrangères.

I like the game very much but i really hate to sit on a pill of Resources at my base while not being able to start a second or even a third build request for my base. This is a real severe nuissance for all people! Please enable parallel base updates. This would truly speed up progress and improve players satisfaction for sure

Thank you in advance
Zerathul

Hello Zerathul,

This is a duplicate request. It’s was possible to start a second builder when the game has been first released, but iOS was not able to support it, so they removed the feature.

This might be of interest:

2 Likes

That does not sound promising. Why can IOS not support this kind of feature?

See above post. A second builder is one of the first ideas addressed. :wink:

We don’t know, we are only elder players trying to help others.

2 Likes

Thank you a Moderator has replied to my post as well. The second builder has a good chance to make it into the update

1 Like

I think it would be a good idea if we could use iron for one building and simultaneously use food to build another.

4 Likes

I think it’s also stupid that you can only build one building instead of several…

3 Likes

It really would increase a new wave into this game… ‘cause we are stuck with this limitations. I’ve been saying this and I’ll repeat: If something not be done about it, you’ll see an monster evasion of people… that’s because when you get some point of the evolution in the game, takes TO LONG to do the improvements. That’s what I think…

1 Like

Ok. But how can some team that create some incredible game and some discuss plataform like this, can not work on this kind of modifications???

I’m not sure if the posters above have actually read what I posted:

This is the first item listed on the Shortlist of items being worked on. I’m waiting for more news to be able to share. Keep your eyes on the shortlist link! :wink:

2 Likes