Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

The only real way to speed it up is to use your gems.

1 Like

I think that you should be able to upgrade more then one thing

3 Likes

This has been suggested before:

The original version (Android) had multiple builders. When the game expanded to IOS, it was discovered multiple builders did not work in iOS and was therefore discontinued for all in the name of fairness.

1 Like

It would make progression too fast if you could upgrade as much as you want as fast as you want.

You can always use gems to skip the wait if you want to.

It doesnā€™t bother me as long as I know everyone is equal, and anyone can be my guest and spend 1k+gems to skip a 1 day building ^^

Doesnā€™t cost that much. Got 15h left on my farm and skip would be 312 gems. I donā€™t skip building times though.

I have played since day 1. It is nice that I still have something to build. If there wasnā€™t a limit I would have had a full 20 base ages ago.

When was day 1 of this game? And how far are you before completing every building lvl 20?

The global launch was at start of March. That is when I started playing. There are some players who played before that in the limited pre-launch. I think it was in Canada and Australia. Some of them are still playing and they are probably further in building. Especially Android players, because they had the chance to ā€œhireā€ a second builder for a monthly fee. It was never available to iPhone and was removed in early stages like Rook said.

I have level 20 stronghold, outpost, 1 training camp, 1 forge. So there is still many buildings to upgrade. I would a expect it to take at least half a year or more to get to full 20.

Complete 20 is not needed either. There is not much point in upgrading more than one forge to 20. You will never get so much materials you could craft high level items in many buildings at the same time.

Same goes for storages. Level 18 iron storages are needed to store all the iron needed for building stronghold 20. Upgrading from there has very little use, same goes for food storages and big houses arenā€™t very useful either. You can just spend them in camps as soon as you get them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, x4 training camps lvl 20 constantly producing with chance of legendary, thatā€™s all I want to see in my base, I cant describe you the excitement I have whenever one of the training camps produces an epic hero =D

Allurex of my alliance suggested today the following feature to be added to the game:

Tokens for Buildings, specifically building time reduction. As the game progresses, the build times get hideously long. This would provide some relief. The game can decide how long to make the reduction, but Allurex suggested 6 hours.

Personally, Iā€™d love to see a ā€œbuilding complete!ā€ token that would instantly complete your current construction.

4 Likes

Interesting idea. I like it. :relaxed:

1 Like

+1 on that idea! Give them out like summon tokens.

Disclaimer: I did not read this entire thread. I think I read one of these before it was consolidated so I apologize if this has been mentioned or discussed.

My thought is that even though itā€™s unlikely we will get a 2nd builder option again or on iOS, it would be nice to have a queue that once your done with building a it automatically goes to building b and so on. This would allow us to maximize 24 hours in a day to build. I spend some time trying to figure out what to build so that I donā€™t have stuff finishing at 3am when I am asleep, sitting idle for hours, etc.

The game could have 1 more power to build, facilitating elevating the remaining constructions, because the standby time for each termination is gigantic from level 5.

You mean two builders? This has been suggested before, and the game DID originally have a second builder available on the Android version of the game. Alas, the iOS version never worked for some reason, and in the interest of fairness, both versions were reduced to one builder.

If they wanted to retain some sort of a second builder, all they need to do is cut all build times in halfā€¦2 people get the work done twice as fast after all. Iā€™d be happy with that solution.

Thatā€™s also been suggested. :grin:

Any way to queue building upgrades?

Unfortunately NOPE. Not at the moment yet and hence this and many other posts in the forum requesting for similar building related features and enhancements. Hopefully it will happen some day in the not too distant future :grin:

@Petri Before you implement a second builder, please add levels to the game. I have level 20 SH, tower, all farms, all mines, one forge, and soon 2 training camps. Soon there is nothing to upgrade anymore. If you are going to speed up the progression in the game you need to make it deeper so people donā€™t hit the ceiling

4 Likes