Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

@Coppersky: Duplicate post. :slight_smile:

Way too much wait time to build stuff. Usually only get about 20 minutes of play time, and then have to wait several hours for things to be built or energy bars to come back up so i can do any quests/missions. Will eventually lead me to move on from game as its just not fun waiting. And im not adverse to spending some money as ive already spent 45 on in game purchases, but the game trys to suck too much money out of you via gems. The amount of gems required to skip wait times and/or replenish energy bars is just outrageous. You either need to bring down wait times significantly or lower cost of gems to skip waits. Its kind of ridiculous that at most times i have 500K in iron and 250k in food but i cant do anything as im waiting 20 hours for something tobe built. It seems to only get worse as you advance in levels. If it now take 28 hours to build a level 10 structure i cant imagine how long it will take as i advance from there. Why can you only build one thing at a time anyway if you have the resources?? It is a fun game but it is becoming too tedious to hold my attention much more as im just waitingā€¦waitingā€¦waitingā€¦

2 Likes

I could not agree more. The waiting has become silly for me. anything I do is a full day or more.

2 Likes

I agree. Iā€™m waiting at least a day or 2 to upgrade anything.

Iā€™d love the option to unlock more than 1 builder even if there is a gem cost. Something like pay X Gems to permanently unlock a 2nd builderā€¦and a 3rd builderā€¦and a 4thā€¦etc.

3 Likes

I heard that originally there was a second builder but they couldnā€™t get it to work with iOS, so kicked it. Not sure if this is truth or rumor though.

I have heard this a few times as well. But always from other players, nothing official I have seen.

I guess thisā€™ll count as hearsay since itā€™s just from another player, but I personally did see the option to buy a second builder when I started playing the game. The purchase would only last for a month though, so I didnā€™t bother buying it.

I had mentioned this to admin at one time with no response. I recommended something game related to do while waiting, such as practice fights. Chances to pit your heroes against AI opponents, so you may think of tweaks and adjustment you need to make to your team better. practice fights with monsters at various levels of difficulty. Many more ideas should be entertained.

2 Likes

Yes, the option of 2 builders was given for a price of $5.49 American dollars. I planned on purchasing but by time I decided, the option was gone.

1 Like

My base is at level 15. I personally think the wait times are fine. When waiting I spend my time and resources upgrading heroes, making items, researching, fighting etc. Itā€™s all about planning.

1 Like

So while waiting 28 hours or more, you level up heroes and make items and research?? Well coverting recruits into heroes generally takes multiple hours as well. So again, you play your raid and energy points which takes about 15 or 20 minutes and then you are done for several more hours while you wait for them, to regenerateā€¦the whole point is that to keep players playing you need to limit the waiting. They have a better chance of players spendimg money in the game, which is their desire by having wait times, by having players play. I would be happy to spend money on in game purchases but im not going to spend 500 gems to make a wait time go away. Hence then i leave the game for 24 hours and spend nothing. If the gem costs to skip wait times were in the realm of reasonableness, people might pay, but as they stand now, the costs are absolutely ridiculous. And thise who dont mind the wait time are few and far between. I guarantee they are losing players by the boatload who leave to play somethimg else and dont come back.

3 Likes

And what else is kind of dumb is that some things you build with metal and others with food, yet they both count the same when it comes to building as you can still only do one of them at a time. Sine they are seperate respurces you should be able to build one thing of each at the same time.

4 Likes

i agree with this also for some reason my wait time for titan attack energy has changed from 3 hrs down time to 4 hrs down time per energy refill

What if they make it possible to trade the grey/silver and golden token/coin (hero and troop tokens) for cutting off some building timer?

1-2 hours for the grey/Silver
10-12 hours for the golden troop
20-24 hours hĆøjre for the golden hero

What do you other players think of the idea?

This idea has been suggested before in other forms. I think itā€™s probably popular with many! :wink:

EDIT: as to your specific idea, the only coins I donā€™t need are the daily Summon tokens (silver). Donā€™t get me wrong, I still use them, but I would exchange them in a heartbeat for time off anything. The other tokens are mineā€¦MINE! :grin:

1 Like

My bad for not checking old post.

And thx for heads up.

1 Like

was wondering if at level 10 you could put in another upgrade person so you could do 2 buildings at once since some take 2 days or longer to do

1 Like

This has been already requested. As I explained to the others, it was possible to do it when the game started. But iOS is not able to support it, so they removed this feature.

1 Like

then is there a way to shorten up time it takes to upgrade building

Not currently. It has been requested many times, and in many ways.