Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

It could take weeks to months to year to get all the ascension materials to ascend your heroes. Either you will still be playing and waiting or the game long gone.

1 Like

They tried having two builders but it only worked for android users and it was a monthly subscription. Since they could not get it to work for Apple users, they abandoned the idea. Yes the build times are very long but they really canā€™t change anything now as many of us have suffered through the times and built our SH 20 and TC 20. So would be very unfair to change now.
If you focus on get these two done first, should have it within 6 months of starting. After that you just plug away at the rest of the buildings deciding what is important to you.

1 Like

@SMORE thank you for the advice. Sounds like you had a good plan.

1 Like

I completed sh 20 around 4 months into the game with no gems used to skip

2 Likes

Wow that is fast. It took me a little more than 5 months. I worked on a bunch of different things instead of SH/Iron Storages which is probably why it took a bit longer but you can prioritize it in 4 months.

2 Likes

Yup only built enough iron ro get it up. Funny thing is i did tc 20 but had to double my food storage after to be able to research

I am currently working on my food storages so I can research TC 20. Crazy you need 1.3 MIL food just to research. Took me 15 days just to upgrade all my storages. Now onto upgrading my forges.

Then after that you need 300k food for one training. I leveled my TC20 for fun to try to get the few 5* I miss. Then spent 1,3m on the resarch. Now it is ready and I realize I have much better use for that food :woman_facepalming:

If you already have quite a few strong 5* heroes there really is no need to do TC20 training. It is more for people who are F2P or pay very little money in the game for a small chance at 4*/5* cards. I will be investing my food at this small chance.

Yes, absolutely worth it for freeplayers, for me it is not worth for trying to get those few i miss and donā€™t really need.

Wow, Iā€™m jealous. Iā€™ve been playing for about 4-5 months but only have 1 5* hero and heā€™s really not that great of a hero. Iā€™m hoping to pull a few more once Iā€™m able to get my camps to 20.

Iā€™m currently building SH 18 (2 more days to go) and have most of my buildings in the 14-17 range.

So what do you do with training camps and recruits? Unless you still need to level your 5s there is nothing else to spend them on. Although if you want to build up your 3 variety for the new events I can see that

Once you get SH to 20, you will need to upgrade TC to 20. Then upgrade food storages to 12/13 in order to get 1.3MIL food to research it. I was so happy when I got to TC20 but didnā€™t realize I still had another 2-3 weeks to upgrade everything in order to research the dam thing. 1.3MIL food and 7 days of research timeā€¦ Next will be forges then Food production.

1 Like

Iā€™m leveling 4* heroes at the moment. For titans and the challenge events. I mostly do the extra low cost level 11 trainings so I donā€™t get heroes that fast. But I need tons of foods for troop leveling so it is cool.

So if level 20 is the max what is the point? I agree these 3-5 + build days are insane. I also think that we should be able to purchase the heros as we want even if they are priced higher. I have yet to get a decent one. My husband got Aries as a bonus. Another issue that I think is unfair is the amount of energy we are given you can blow through your energy in 5-10 minutes max. Blessed Be everyone.

I agree with this as well I have 5 heros waiting to ascend and of course canā€™t find or obtain the ascension materials needed. Those should be readily available like the other things. Again why make this game so un-user friendly?

What is the point of a game? To waste time, to engage the mind/emotions, to find other similar game players and to have fun.

Sometimes I alter how I play this game in order to meet all of these objectives, but they get met. :grin:

2 Likes

The game is made challenging by design. If you got everything very easily the game would be no fun and most importantly no one would spend money. I think the ascension items are fine the way they are. If you donā€™t spend much money you wonā€™t be getting too many cards that need them anyways.

1 Like

You canā€™t purchase ascension itemsā€¦ I donā€™t mind it being challenging, I just think it takes way too long to build things and obtain items needed for ascension. And I do spend money however, what I am getting in return for my $$$ isnā€™t worth itā€¦ Again make those ā€˜hard to get herosā€™ more gems and I would purchase themā€¦ but this random pick just hasnā€™t worked out for me personallyā€¦ Not ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  just stating what are my truths, doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t stop playing at this time. I just think for 10 minutes of play before you are out of energy vs literally days to build something or obtain ascension items. I can see where one would just leave the game.

You can buy ascension item packs. They give a chance of getting the items you want.

Not ideal, but possible.