Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

Read above. I just answered this. :smile:

1 Like

Perfect timing :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I did. And i didnā€™t find. Soā€¦ if thereā€™s alreadyā€¦ i did it againā€¦ :wink:

No it isnā€™t the sameā€¦ within 3 or 4 days you could have 2 buldings improved, at leastā€¦ not only one

But improving multiple buildings at a time is essentially the same as reducing time, just a different way of going about it. There are tons of threads on this

1 Like

For god sakeā€¦ it isnā€™t the sameā€¦ but i donā€™ t want to discuss that with you. I play the game for several months now and it becomes boringā€¦ if there arenā€™t alliancesā€¦ i just quit playing

Your original post requests being able to upgrade more than 1 building at a time. I answered why this has not been done so far.

Perhaps there will be an alternate solution offered by SG, perhaps not.

(I did a search for ā€œbuilding wait timesā€ and found the same question/suggestion as yours, over and over.)

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/search?context=topic&context_id=5770&q=Building%20wait%20times&skip_context=true

Donā€™t worry, youā€™re in good company! :wink:

Not worriedā€¦ but I ll keep insistingā€¦ why shouldnā€™t i? For me and many many many other players the reasons presented are not validā€¦ soā€¦ iā€™m not worriedā€¦ itā€™s just a gameā€¦ that becomes boredā€¦

You can keep insisting. There may or may not be good reasons why it isnā€™t in the game.

Good luck!

Could have an option to buy more builders, iā€™m full resources since ever, and its too slow to build, an option to buy with diamonds more builders 'd be great.

There was a possibility to buy another builder months ago. But if I remember well, it was not working on iOS devices. They removed it.

2 Likes

You have a good memory Menolas!

1 Like

I think building upgrade times are extreamly excessive. Iā€™m constantly running out of food and iron storage. In the race to keep upgrading them I find it difficult to upgrade my stronghold. Right now in order to upgrade from level 14 to 15 I will have to wait 3 days for completion. This upgrade will give me 4 more lots to build on. Unfortunately again Iā€™m stuck with not enough storage for my iron and food. I donā€™t mind spending $4.99 here and there but I only use the gems I purchase for better heros. I think if it were possible either shorten build times or allow more than one building project at a time. My suggestion is that several structures can be worked on at a time just have some restrictions such as only one Iron storage at a time but you can also have food storage upgrading(one) etc etc. Work it like the hero training or crafting.

1 Like

Max level is 20, so this is a long term patience game. I think building times are long but they also donā€™t want everyone to get to 20 and have nothing to work on. Just slowly build and prioritize what you need first.

1 Like

It gives you something to do when your heroes are maxed / waiting for ascension items. And of course, you donā€™t have to waitā€¦

My buildings takes days so I just leave it going in the background until they are almost done then I go on with the next one. The secret is to have the builder always working and to prioritize what is most important ie. SH, Storages, TC, etc.

1 Like

Why would developers want to do that when you clearly tell them youā€™re spending money? Lol. Youā€™re doing exactly what they expect people to do. But Iā€™m #justsaying

Iā€™m clearly not spending it on building. Itā€™s a waste. I spend $4.99 a
month to get heroā€™s. As stated! #justsaying

1 Like

That makes sense. Hopeful they will eventually have more levels! I hadnā€™t looked at it that way. :smile: @Jaz9999

Youā€™re still spending money. Itā€™s ok. I just realized that in order to ascend characters it takes a really long time. So mentally I prepare myself for the long haul unless my ADHD kicks in and then itā€™s adios game