Second Builder / Building Wait Times - Please add your ideas and comments here!

My base is at level 15. I personally think the wait times are fine. When waiting I spend my time and resources upgrading heroes, making items, researching, fighting etc. It’s all about planning.

1 Like

So while waiting 28 hours or more, you level up heroes and make items and research?? Well coverting recruits into heroes generally takes multiple hours as well. So again, you play your raid and energy points which takes about 15 or 20 minutes and then you are done for several more hours while you wait for them, to regenerate…the whole point is that to keep players playing you need to limit the waiting. They have a better chance of players spendimg money in the game, which is their desire by having wait times, by having players play. I would be happy to spend money on in game purchases but im not going to spend 500 gems to make a wait time go away. Hence then i leave the game for 24 hours and spend nothing. If the gem costs to skip wait times were in the realm of reasonableness, people might pay, but as they stand now, the costs are absolutely ridiculous. And thise who dont mind the wait time are few and far between. I guarantee they are losing players by the boatload who leave to play somethimg else and dont come back.

3 Likes

And what else is kind of dumb is that some things you build with metal and others with food, yet they both count the same when it comes to building as you can still only do one of them at a time. Sine they are seperate respurces you should be able to build one thing of each at the same time.

4 Likes

i agree with this also for some reason my wait time for titan attack energy has changed from 3 hrs down time to 4 hrs down time per energy refill

What if they make it possible to trade the grey/silver and golden token/coin (hero and troop tokens) for cutting off some building timer?

1-2 hours for the grey/Silver
10-12 hours for the golden troop
20-24 hours højre for the golden hero

What do you other players think of the idea?

This idea has been suggested before in other forms. I think it’s probably popular with many! :wink:

EDIT: as to your specific idea, the only coins I don’t need are the daily Summon tokens (silver). Don’t get me wrong, I still use them, but I would exchange them in a heartbeat for time off anything. The other tokens are mine…MINE! :grin:

1 Like

My bad for not checking old post.

And thx for heads up.

1 Like

was wondering if at level 10 you could put in another upgrade person so you could do 2 buildings at once since some take 2 days or longer to do

1 Like

This has been already requested. As I explained to the others, it was possible to do it when the game started. But iOS is not able to support it, so they removed this feature.

1 Like

then is there a way to shorten up time it takes to upgrade building

Not currently. It has been requested many times, and in many ways.

The only real way to speed it up is to use your gems.

1 Like

I think that you should be able to upgrade more then one thing

3 Likes

This has been suggested before:

The original version (Android) had multiple builders. When the game expanded to IOS, it was discovered multiple builders did not work in iOS and was therefore discontinued for all in the name of fairness.

1 Like

It would make progression too fast if you could upgrade as much as you want as fast as you want.

You can always use gems to skip the wait if you want to.

It doesn’t bother me as long as I know everyone is equal, and anyone can be my guest and spend 1k+gems to skip a 1 day building ^^

Doesn’t cost that much. Got 15h left on my farm and skip would be 312 gems. I don’t skip building times though.

I have played since day 1. It is nice that I still have something to build. If there wasn’t a limit I would have had a full 20 base ages ago.

When was day 1 of this game? And how far are you before completing every building lvl 20?

The global launch was at start of March. That is when I started playing. There are some players who played before that in the limited pre-launch. I think it was in Canada and Australia. Some of them are still playing and they are probably further in building. Especially Android players, because they had the chance to “hire” a second builder for a monthly fee. It was never available to iPhone and was removed in early stages like Rook said.

I have level 20 stronghold, outpost, 1 training camp, 1 forge. So there is still many buildings to upgrade. I would a expect it to take at least half a year or more to get to full 20.

Complete 20 is not needed either. There is not much point in upgrading more than one forge to 20. You will never get so much materials you could craft high level items in many buildings at the same time.

Same goes for storages. Level 18 iron storages are needed to store all the iron needed for building stronghold 20. Upgrading from there has very little use, same goes for food storages and big houses aren’t very useful either. You can just spend them in camps as soon as you get them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, x4 training camps lvl 20 constantly producing with chance of legendary, that’s all I want to see in my base, I cant describe you the excitement I have whenever one of the training camps produces an epic hero =D