Second Anniversary Raffle - Thank You Our Amazing Community!

My fondest memory was joining my first allaince and making friends with the same group of people and watching each other grow together in. Game and in real life.

5 Likes

I have several fond memories of moments playing Empires and Puzzles.
My fondest memory is when i joined my Alliance.
UK Gamers.
Everyone was very welcoming, with tips and advice. The chat was so funny, positive and kind.
It still makes me a little sad when we loose a close war and the chat becomes a little subdued for a couple of hours after defeat, but it picks straight up again once the positivity returns… there’s always another alliance war coming up, to plan for.
Lots of other memories too, my first 5 star-Domita.
My first HOTM- Delilah, another memory, the first time Delilah cast a minion!!!
My first time scoring 200 points in a war.
My first time breaking 50,000k on a titan hit.
And perhaps my second favourite memory of all…
Discovering the Ridiculous Complaints Thread on this forum.
#rc830.

8 Likes

my fondest memory was obtaining rare drop from rare titans three in a row.
poison darts, royal tabard, mysterious tonic

3 Likes

Lots of fond memories. Hard to pick one, but one Christmas I was helping a friend who had just set up his account. When he got the Christmas day epic hero token gift he drew Santa :smile: I had build of the rarity and specialness of 5*s so ya…he was super excited!

3 Likes

I am fairly new to this game but one of my most memorable moment was in a Raid. I had spent a lot of resources to take down my opponent’s tank leaving the odds stacked firmly against me with their 4 heroes vs. my 2 (Wu-Kong and Wilbur) who were down to their last 100 points of health each. To compound things, my board was in a terrible state and my opponents Wu had just fired.
I was going to click the flee button but for some reason decided to continue to play on. The chances of survival were pretty miniscule. Unbelievably, my opponents heroes whiffed 9 consecutive times while my Wu charged up himself and cascaded my 2 heroes to victory. I know many players complain about RNG but it is randomness like this which makes this game so memorable and gives my team of under levelled misfits a glimmer of hope.

4 Likes

I felt connected to the people in my alliance, we are actually there for each other and have been there to help and encourage each other in hard times. There was a brother who was inspired to enhance his life simply by my encouraging nature. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well that’s easy - getting 2 Damascus blades (ones I don’t need, too, since I’m low on everything else) in a row when an alliance friend was complaining how she needs one for weeks.

… And then watching her complain after getting 2 more 5*s she couldn’t level.

4 Likes

Pulling my first 5* finally getting all a/m, and finish my first 5*.

3 Likes

When after all the topics and tests about AW’s matchmaking the algorithm were finally shifted to include team’s power.

4 Likes

Fond memories… summoning Alasie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
end of last December, when I finally summoned my first holy 5*, after 17 months of play…
just a few days ago, when my alliance cracked the 5k points in war for the first time…

so, thanks SG, for all the fond memories!

6 Likes

The first time I used the Atlantis portal I didn’t really understand how it worked. It summoned a hero, then seemed to get hung up and frozen. I was worried something was wrong. Turned out I had received a bonus draw, and got the hero of the month - Aegir.

Since then, I have spent ~300 hours reading about him, trying to figure out if he’s good or not. :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Probably my favorite memory is when I first pulled during the guardians event. It was a 10x pull and I got jackal, panther, my first rigard, and gregorian. That was amazing!

4 Likes

My fondest memory was when I got Kageburado with only 100 Atlantis coins, I kept laughing for hours, haha.
Also when I got darts and telescopes on the same titan.

5 Likes

My greatest memory would be getting into the alliance I am in and beating the leader (my boyfriend) on the Titan. Also for meeting all the great players of the game and wonderful people in my alliance. I always hope for great heroes but the people that I talk to is the greatest

3 Likes

Fondest memories are the meeting of several great friends I have met while playing this game since July 2017

3 Likes

Thx for the game and memories. I especially like the memories of when I used to spend time with my family, before being addicted to the game…

But my best memory is of my childs former colledge savings account, once healthy, but now picked dry with micro transactions for gems.

So grats… and yeah thx…:yum:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your second anniversary E&P!

My fondest memory was the last Riddles of Wonderland event.

I’m basically F2P. That event came when I turned 8 months on this game. With a pretty descent roster of 3* heroes and 2* troops I decided to aim for everything on the rare category. I knew that top places belong to heavy P2W players, but finishing 3000th or better was a fantastic mark I decided to achieve.

After completing all ten levels my position was not near 3000th, but there were a few levels I had a bad score, so I retried those. Waiting to get my energy back to try again was exciting. I read about enemies on those levels and stacked colors according to their weakness. After some tries I improved my scores and got 2900th! But a few hours later drop back to 3100th so I had to continue looking for my weakest scores and retry those levels. It was very back and fort!

On the last hours of the event I was around 2800th just praising to hang there. I had some energy in case of emergency! Clock was ticking and my position slowly downgrading… 2850th… 2900th. When time ran out I was 2926th! Success!

I got a epic troop token that didn’t grant me a 4* troop, but the reward of the mission complete was satisfactory.

What satisfied me the most was watching streams of P2W players trying the rare category, struggling on improving their scores and eventually not finishing better than me!

1 Like

My fondest memory is the ongoing challenge between my son and I to see who can place higher on the Monthly Challenge event leaderboards with little side bets on the outcome like who gets to shovel the driveway or do a couple loads of laundry. My alliance finds our banter during the events entertaining as well.

4 Likes

Happy 2nd Anniversary,

I’ve never forget the 1st time i pulled my first 5* hero or the amount of money i spent on the game either :rofl:

1 Like

There are so many great memories in this thread. I really loved the ones about people meeting their significant other through the game.

Best memory was finally going 6 for 6 in a war. It was a long time in the making.

1 Like