Second Anniversary Raffle - Thank You Our Amazing Community!

Recently, our Alliance was way behind in AW. We have a well working strategy, though, and managed to slowly climb up the points ladder, winning by a margin of only 2 points against a strong opponent. That was very cool…

3 Likes

It’s hard to split my best two moments in the game so far, the first was the moment I finally leveled up my stronghold to lvl 20, after 3 months of solid grinding it really did feel great when it popped as complete…
My equal top moment came 1 month later, after purchasing the rudolph Xmas special I had 600 gems to do 2 pulls, I really wanted mother north and she was still available on Jan the 1st, as was the new hero of the month… So I did my pulls and boom no mn but onatel my first ever HOM bonus draw… Oh that feeling! She is my favourite hero and I don’t leave my stronghold without her
:blush::blush:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY E&P

3 Likes

My fondest memory in game was grinding through Season 2 to receive enough Atlantis coins for a single Atlantis pull. I pulled a Vivica! She’s now my forum avatar and I named her pet dragon Rhaegal after the green dragon from G.O.T.

4 Likes

I’d say the best memory is letting myself be talked into trying the game by my husband. Before the kids and while we were still students we used to play console games together all the time. That is now a long way back and apart from family activities we haven’t had any “hobbies” in common since.

Now, we share both the joy and frustration, give each other tips and work together, being nerdy together, just like we used to. Good times!!

9 Likes

image The moment that brought me indescribable heart beating with this game happened few days before the alliance, where I spent most of my time, fell apart. It would be my last titan chest within that alliance, I knew what was about to happen. Once more I was hoping to get a Damascus blade by chance, because I only can get one during scheduled rare quest Farholmepass or through promotional packs.
Nothing was more exciting in this whole game than that! Check it out: image|548x500

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary,

The moment I realised that a game on my phone was bringing people from all over the world together.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

My fondest Empires & Puzzles memory is the moment I discovered this Forum. At this time I was part of a great alliance with great people and I started to learn so many things about this game. This gave me the chance to to pass the knowledge to my beloved alliance mates. To help and being helped is the reason I am here, thanks to all of you :birthday:

9 Likes

Congrats for second anniversary SG
Best memories is every Legendary Pull
My first day in game

3 Likes

Greatest memory so far is when I brought an all red team to a reflective red titan. Got a new low score record of 18 :joy:

12 Likes

My best memories also revolve around my alliance members. There have been so many laugh-out-loud moments. We always advertise our alliance as having mature players.

My favourite memory is when we had a new player join us. We were fighting a difficult titan at the time and I told him that he was allowed to fight it, even though his chest would be grey. One of our female players said “welcome, we have a hard on for you”.

Dead silence!

Another member finally said “hard on, that’s a warm welcome”. I was laughing so much I actually had tears. I said “I hoped we didn’t scare you away” and he replied, “nope, I think I’ll fit right in”.

We still laugh about the best typo ever!

10 Likes

Really hope my best memory on this game has yet to come :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy birthday vultures :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

My best one happened a couple of weeks ago when i got Justice from TC20, couple of minutes later got my 6th tabard from regular platinum raid chest so i could ascend my first 5* and just some minutes later a tonic from the titan [my 6th one too but i dont have any 5* greens].

3 Likes

My best memory, take a broken alliance that bearly killed a 4 star titan and in 5 month make it kill 8/9 titans and win wars at 60% rate. And to actually meet one of my members in real life he is from Russia and I am from Israel.

6 Likes

Finding out that I could join an alliance. I honestly thought this was a singleplayer game. And when I joined my alliance I had to change my name x)

3 Likes

Никогда не играл игры. Но, попробовал empire & puzzles и стал игроманом. я пригласил пятеро своих друзей и мы соревнуемся. Короче все круто

3 Likes

My fondest memory was about a year ago…
Completed the tutorial, received my first Epic hero token from Mystic Vision (!), and pulled Domitia!

4 Likes

Congrats on the milestone!

My fondest memory is the excitement (and disappointment) of pulling heroes with my hard earned gems. Gets a good rush going.

3 Likes

** Happy 2nd birthday **
My fondest memories ( with the help of other players ) was helping players in The Recruiting chat room.

3 Likes

Realising there’s ‘The Honorary Society of First Banefeeders’ and amazement of how many members are in it!

5 Likes

Congrats! Fondest memories are from the alliance chat, from the newest players geniunely sharing their discoveries about the game to everyone happily helping each other.

3 Likes