Second Anniversary Raffle - Thank You Our Amazing Community!

Best memory was getting my first 5* hero, Obakan. After playing for almost a year. By the time I got him I already had all Ascension mats so I just had to level him, lol. Y’all need to give a pity timer on 5* hero pulls cause I swear I did well over 60 tc20 pulls before getting a5*

1 Like

Well like most things in this game its all luck; I had Thorne on my 3rd pull from TC20. Call it luck tho, since its Thorne, but i cant complain, maybe after v20 it’ll be usable :rofl:

Congrats to the winners. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hola compañeros de Empires, unos de los mejores recuerdo que tengo del juego es cuando obtuve a Kageburado, me recuerdo como si fuese ayer, estaba medio dormido, y eran las 7:45 am hora de España, y sólo tenía tres invocaciónes en la primera me sale Sonya y la tercera vez que invoco me sale Kage, y yo no me lo podía creer, me puse tan contento que se me quito el sueño :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Estuve super Feliz con Kageburado ya que es unos de los mejores héroes del juego, y con su mana super rápido es todo un asesino :joy::grin:
Solo les deseo seguir creciendo como comunidad, un fuerte abrazo, Saludos desde España.

Congrats to all the winners … don’t spend them all in the same place :joy::rofl::smiley:

:joy: But of course. Just like everything in this game.

Thanks @Petri for the raffle

2 Likes

Thanks for doing the leg work for compiling those posts. I loved reading this thread.

2 Likes

Yehaw congrats for the winer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Smh I recently underwent a 6 hour surgery and am very blessed to have my son and grandchildren here to care for me. They are attentive and very caring looking out for me. Well I decided to try for the HOM, and imagine my surprise when Zimkitha (HOM at that time)3 popped out. I got so excited I started shouting. Next thing I know my bedroom door burst open my family pores into the room looking to see what was wrong. The look on their faces when they realized why I’d been yelling was priceless :joy::joy::joy: Poor things, I had to promise to control my Joy

1 Like

I will not forget when the game started and the goal was to own Kashriek and finish the first map … and that was actually and I am about to finish the second map also … And funny in the matter that he became Kashrík with the contention of new heroes forgotten. … :sweat_smile:

Two years full of fun and excitement … I wish you more success and brilliance :hibiscus::blue_heart:

Baraa your simple fans :orange_heart::kissing_heart:

Congrats. Loved it when I got my firat HOTM Hel. It’s been a blast.
-Tut

I have been playing over 2 years, and my fondest memory comes from my team family in the wonderful alliance I created.
Most have been with me from the start. But I have met tons of wonderful people on this fantastic game.
So actually, I have lots of wonderful memories from playing Empires and Puzzles, thanks!!

Muchas gracias a este juego despues de años si encontrar un juego que realmente agrade asta mi vieja empeso a jugarlo y tambien mi sobrino

My best memirry swas when i funicshed season after 22 opriovibces. Great feelong. …worst meniry us rgat ut costs ne twicw s much niw to buy anything bgemdfs Aykantus gwriea when you can and oay for 4* hero and get vthree. I truky think gthis is a great game but the costs are wearing people like me who play vdaily anf have ma age to make level 50 plgys they are nit ruch who can buy heries or get them RANVDOM IIS NIT REALLY RANVFOM when you can hust jeep buying till you get wjnhar=t you swant.
Riwan. Raptters Elite.
Acct #[removed by mod]

The look on my daughters face when she pulled kaheburado from a regular summon. We all play, family of 5, so needless to say everyone was jealous. Especially when we are to full 5* teams yet.
I have fun playing and had to learn patience early on along with being reminded, “it’s just a game.” Lol

what does flipping the board mean?

1 Like

‘Flipping the board’ (aka ‘Resetting the board’) means to kill every opponent on the war board. When the last team is dead, the board resets and all opponents are immediately respawned, ignoring the respawn timer. This is a tactic many alliances use so as to be able to kill the lower teams multiple times.

Sorry for the sidetrack. Back to our regularly scheduled topic :grin:

3 Likes

This was a really awesome idea. It’s nice to see what people enjoy about the game.

Congrats to the winners! And thank you SG for listening to player feedback and taking steps to improve communication and adding new ways for players to get gifts :gift:! Keep up the great work! Looking forward to all the new ideas and features y’all discussed in the …

Topic: SGG “Ask Me Anything” transcript - 13 March 2019

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

My best memory is when I first realized the Alliance I was in was not going to get me where I needed to go…so the search was on. I have found my new home where it’s more then Alliance…we are a family. I have grown leaps and bounds from where I started just a year ago. My new family have been there for me… encouraging me on the days of bad wars…bad titan hits…and the days when Real Life got in the way. The family is more then War wins or top spot…we are there for each other and are growing together along the way. It’s more then what you have in your roster but doing what you can with what you have. I think back and wonder if I would be where I am now if I didn’t take the leap to find my new family. Where would I be…the answer still stuck on a 5* titan going no where. This is my best memory more then the heroes I pulled or the loot I may have gotten…The family I have found and the acceptance of my personality is what sticks out the most.

1 Like