Seasons of Love (Goodbye TGW) 💕

Virtual :hugs: s my friend.

5 Likes

@sft1965 … hope you are ok. Take care

6 Likes

To avoid derailing a nice but sad thread. I posted further detail here.

3 Likes

Hi @sft1965 , sending you hugs my friend . Just read what the doctors said and are going to do next . Wishing you strength and peace , know you are cared for and appreciated the ghost ship is here for you. Much love from eagle and TGW.

8 Likes

Thinking of all those we lost , remembering the good times , laughing , crying , keeping their memory alive. Tgws in my heart , he’s definitely all over the forum , condolences to those that have lost someone. Stay healthy be friendly.have a Happy New Year. Miss you TGW :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

beautiful sentiment @eagle1 , and I echo it… a toast then, to the good memories of all those we’ve lost, as they remain in our hearts :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m sure I’m not the only one missing TGW’s “spam”.

I’m glad for TGW’s many posts on the forum. :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Today I have came across with this Sci-fi story from @TGW:

8 Likes

Aw thank you for finding this , he came up with this story . We would watch supernatural all the time , Thank you @PlayForFun for keeping his memory alive. Thank you @sleepyhead for showing me this also.

9 Likes

Today I have accidentally find a @TGW self interview.
So many good points in it about the game…

10 Likes

@TGW 's presence can be felt all over the forum…bittersweet :disappointed_relieved:. Virtual :hugs: s @eagle and to all Ghosties, past and present :heart:

10 Likes

thanks all for sharing and bumping up :slight_smile:
I also like this one, TGW started it to celebrate small victories - after all, this game is a grind AND can be tough in the early stages!

7 Likes

Agree. That is a great thread. I still go back and post there sometimes.

5 Likes

Don’t forget this one too.

8 Likes

@TGW had such an awesome sense of humor… he and I used to play off each other on the Ridiculous Poll thread

6 Likes

thanks to @NicoX for unearthing this @TGW gem :wink:

7 Likes

My pleasure! I can’t take much credit though. Somebody bumped this old thread for some reason, it caught my attention, and I stumbled on his hysterical reply. The whole thread is hilarious btw, well worth a read.

5 Likes

Another nice topic by him:

4 Likes

Reading through a zombie thread and stumbled on a post of TGW showing some love for @eagle1

12 Likes

Thank you so much for showing that , he got me hooked on the game , helped me understand things because I’m not sharp and fast . I miss his excitement when he would get 5* from his training camp. I love him so much he was so easy to get along with. Thank you @pef .

13 Likes

Cookie Settings