Seasons of Love (Goodbye TGW) πŸ’•

Loved these letters as a kid!

2 Likes

Oh my. Happy birthday @eagle1. Try to have a wonderful day. :slightly_smiling_face: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Happy birthday @eagle1! I hope you have a lovely day. You really deserve it. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @eagle1.

12 Likes

You are so awesome and sweet @Sarah2 , thank you so much . It’s been a good day .

10 Likes

Mmm Sleepy those noodles look delicious and, I love that chocolate E . Thank you .

9 Likes

Thank you Steve :hugs: it turned out to be a good day.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @SamMe , I did enjoy the day , David was in my thoughts .

9 Likes

I just absolutely Love this Eagle! So precious! Thank you so much @nevarmaor

8 Likes

Glad you had a good day, @eagle1 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Seems fitting to post a Happy birthday @sft1965 / Steve message in this thread. Sending lots of positive thoughts and tons of blessings your way from across the ditch :wink:.

:birthday: :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Hoping you have a fantastic day.

8 Likes

how sweet of you @Sarah2 :slight_smile: happy birthday @sft1965 buddy!

Found this for you…

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/heston-blumenthal-has-made-a-dessert-using-vegemite-2017-1

5 Likes

Hidden birthday greetings are dangerous, they can be missed. Fortunately, I discovered this double event. Happy Birthday @eagle1 and @sft1965!

6 Likes

@sft1965 Happy Birthday ! :hugs: I hope you are having a nice day. :cake: Happy Birthday from all your team mates on the ghost ship , and from TGW.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, @sft1965 !

5 Likes

Happy, happy birthday @sft1965! :birthday::clinking_glasses: Wishing you a year of good health, laughter, and love. I hope you have an amazing weekend. :wink:

@Sarah2 Thanks for kicking off the celebration for Steve! :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you wonderful people. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Not a great day to be honest. I will explain elsewhere tomorrow.

8 Likes

Virtual :hugs: s my friend.

5 Likes

@sft1965 … hope you are ok. Take care

6 Likes

To avoid derailing a nice but sad thread. I posted further detail here.

3 Likes