Seasons of Love (Goodbye TGW) šŸ’•

He was so funny, sharp and articulate:) and always kind too

5 Likes

@eagle1 I remember once in AW, I got my times mixed up and Dave just sent me a polite message in Discord, ā€œyou havenā€™t used any flags yet, we only need you to attack once for a win but itā€™s up to youā€. He was a natural diplomatā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face: We got the win btw.

5 Likes

ah, memories, memories.

and the way he would rant about OP defenses, and cheer us on when our relatively ragtag attack teams would take down thoseā€¦

4 Likes

Gods, i never visit this part of forum, just opened this thread, i know itā€™s late.

Very sad to read about TGWā€™s passing. He seemed like a genuinely great and reasonable guy. Hope heā€™s taken care of, as well as his family.

RIP TGW

10 Likes

HĆ© was :slight_smile: thanks for your well wishes, better late than never. Itā€™s been a comfort seeing all the messages here!

8 Likes

I was thinking of bumping this thread, whenever I think of TGW. Just to let @eagle1 know that Iā€™m thinking of TGW, and especially her. :two_hearts:

@sleepyhead I feel that a huge part of the F2P Rebellion is permanently gone without TGW.

Also, I 100% agree that itā€™s better late than never to send more positive messages here.

6 Likes

Hello @SamMe , and everyone, thank you for keeping his memory alive. I imagine him scrolling and reading some of the topics here on the forum.

7 Likes

I love this one:

Edit: Sorry @eagle1. Too early in the morning for me. I thought you would scroll through his topics :laughing:. I like it anyway. :wink:

5 Likes

Ditto! Virtual hugs @eagle1 :hugs:.

Itā€™s so nice to see you on here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

5 Likes

Very sweet of you @SamMe thanks :slight_smile:

I miss TGWā€™s memes and his fighting spirit. He was so articulate, and always speaking out for players

5 Likes

That was hilarious, canā€™t deny. He always emphasized teamwork which I found a pile of funā€¦ FFAā€™s just arenā€™t imo.

3 Likes

yeah, and his emphasis was always on reliability and trying our best. Use a flag and do zero points? What counts is we tried!

Want to opt out of war cause busy/not feeling it? perfectly fine. :slight_smile:

He was awesome.

4 Likes

found this little gem, which I shared with @eagle1 in ally chat. this may also be eagleā€™s first forum appearance :slight_smile:

A Christmas meme by @TGW

His absence, and the absence of many others, is felt on the memes threadā€¦ which used to be one of the most active on the forums :frowning:

8 Likes

I got to know him as a funny, empathic and overall top bloke, so I am very sorry to read about his passingā€¦ Rest in peace mate :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Oh thank you Sleepy for finding this meme , I remember when he did this :frowning_face: I miss him so much.

6 Likes

Every day I see this post pop up on my ribbon and it just saddens me all over again.

TGW was truly a treat to chat to daily and just knowing that his witty remarks and comments are no longer our there is such a downer.

:frowning_face:

8 Likes

With the many changes that are taking place , Iā€™m sure heā€™d have some witty things to say or funny memes :slight_smile:

8 Likes

oh yes, and some very high-quality ones too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

b123556c971b36e960868d19f660edd6cat-and-men-salute-military-style-meme-respect
3u04h5

13 Likes

I havenā€™t been out on the forum much at all in a long while.

I went to the Small Personal Victories Thread, and was catching up when I saw this. TGW was a poster who had a great sense of humor, and will be missed.

12 Likes