Seasons of Love (Goodbye TGW) 💕

Here’s another one of my fave posts of his. Sharp, funny, observant…

13 Likes

One of my favorite meme posts (and I scrolled by so many great ones trying to find it).

9 Likes

I especially loved the little fish eating another fish in the background of that one!

6 Likes

Really sad news.

We were all fortunate that TGW helped make the forum a better place with his kindness, humour, and energy. He spoke up frequently, and passionately on behalf of the f2p/c2p.

Rest in peace TGW. I will miss you a lot. :cry:

I will keep his family, friends, teammates, game and forum friends in my thoughts.

:tulip::tulip:

17 Likes

Oh goodness this is terrible. And to think he was still posting actively not even a month ago, and this happened. My condolences

12 Likes

This is devastating

TGW was a good friend

What happened?!

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-e-p-jargon-pulverising-fictionary-glossary-definitions-dictionary/30695/296?u=pompitous

Too Good for War
R.I.P.
:disappointed:

13 Likes

TGW took ill suddenly and went into cardiac arrest, had trouble breathing… he was in the hospital for a few days before he passed :frowning:

10 Likes

I’m sorry. This is ■■■■■■■ terrible.

What a painful and heart breaking loss.

I’m on my way out. But I would be honored to come join your alliance for a while if it doesn’t disband @sleepyhead

I can’t replace TGW
I only carry a smidge of crankiness
Ok… maybe more than a smidge
And extremely hurt that I couldn’t share further in his laughter…

Open invitation… if you want some help

12 Likes

I must’ve started and discarded a dozen replies, each time realizing that I cannot express my sorrow adequately.

The first time TGW and I interacted on the forum was when he made my coffee cup avatar. He even said he didn’t really know me, but did it anyway. That was something special from someone special. It has been my avatar since.

He, and all that he gave, will be missed more than can be said. His willingness to give his opinions and help others was a wonderful thing, as was his grumpiness and sharp retorts (I laughed at quite a few). And don’t even get me started on the joy his memes brought.

I am sorry for your loss @sleepyhead

Good bye my friend, please rest easy, and please rest in peace.

18 Likes

Very sad news. Much love to his friends and family. Be inspired by his ideals of love, respect and the value of yourselves.

13 Likes

I pretty much never change my avatar, but I was just recalling a couple years ago many people adopting Lianna in honor of Khalessi. I think it’s time to become Graymane for a bit.

13 Likes

TGW loved wolves a lot. :wolf: I can still remember making him a hero card.

19 Likes

WHAT?!?! Sad beyond words. :sob:

Thanks for letting the community know, blessings to your alliance family my friend.
Virtual hugs to his RL family & friends :hugs: xoxo

Lost for words… R. I. P @TGW, he was one of the first forum buddies I made. Genuinely caring. Genuinely kind. Gone… But never forgotten :two_hearts:.

16 Likes

RIP TGW. Always enjoyed reading his (lengthy) forum posts, and he always had the best memes. He will be missed!

12 Likes

RIP TGW. Community will remember you and you will be missed!

9 Likes

A real one. RIP. Condolences to his family and friends.

10 Likes

Bye Dave (@TGW), you were a mentor, peer and a wonderful friend. The most decent person you could wish to ever meet and a brilliant boss. I’m in tears.

16 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that

9 Likes

This is terrible news, TGW was one of those forum contributors I would always read when skimming a post - my thoughts go out to his family real and virtual

10 Likes

devastating news. my best wishes to his friends and family.

9 Likes