Season V not appearing on my map!

As title says, Season V isnt appearing on my map at all. I’ve checked for updates (none), and the SV summon portal is there, along with the purchase for Dune Coins.
It’s not greyed out like SIV was initially. Just… not there???
Help!

Season V Provinces is granted at Season IV Province 5.

3 Likes

You still should be able to see it, but it will be greyed out and you’ll get a message telling you to complete S4 up to level 5

1 Like

I should still see it surely? When S4 dropped, it was there just greyed out until I could access it

@HolyEmmental You are at S4 Province 2. You need to be at S4 Province 5 ton unlock S5.

To unlock it, yes. But i could still SEE S4, it was just greyed out. It should be on my map even if I can’t access it yet

Season 4, just like season 5 had their button visible but grayed-out before their first event IF you already reached the requirement at that time, but it isn’t open yet. And it just gave a timer until it opens.
If you don’t fulfill the requirement yet, the button does not show up at all.

Agreed. I’m a shiny new player and I can’t see it either, greyed out or otherwise. I plan to grind out some Underwild levels during the next event so I guess I’ll wait to see it magically pop up then.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.