I really like a lot of the improvements in s.2- two levels, coins, rebalances, tokens, better war matchmaking. Actually a lot of good work. Well done Devs.
So, can before Small Giant get into pre-production of S.3 and set it in Care-a-lot, can we beat them to the punch with some kick-@$$ settings.
As polls are all the rage, here’s some suggestions:
- A desolate version of S.1 - the heroes return to find Correllia corrupted by a resurgent Dark Lord and fight back from province 23 to the Stronghold
- An subterranean empire of dwarves, mole people and mutants. The labyrinth style map provides different routes
- A sprawling medieval metropolis - a mighty city full of brigands, taverns and intrigue
- Space - if our heroes can fight underwater, why not in a total vacuum?
- A realm of Chaos inside the Summon Gate- churning magical energies make any sense of time and reality obsolete. And hasn’t E&P already had that effect on us?