Season Of Love Emoji Extravaganza Part 2 "In the burning heart" 🎉

Woop we back again …giving out 6 emjois for people to get the chance to have on there personal profile on the forum …
Rules are quite simple post the emjoi you like the most and give a reason why (20 characters)
You can only post for ONE emjoi soo choose wisely. Dont reply to folk aswell that be awesome …

Example @Dudeious.Maximus i would like the :love_letter: as hopefully contains some naughty … Also keep to forum rules

:chocolate_bar:

:cupid:

:kiss:

:love_letter:

:heart_eyes:

:broken_heart:

There will be a bonus emjoi too for best comment on why would like said emjoi … what that is is undiced… depends on the poster I may chuck a dragon to some folk too… :green_heart:
Winners can have the chance for the bonus emjoi too :clap:

Discussion can be found here

All live game information can be found here thanks@PlayForFun

May discobot mechanical heart be good to you in your journey for love :green_heart:

18 Likes

:heart_eyes:
I want people to see my posts, see the heart eyes, and subconsciously want to like my posts which should lead to a net increase in likes

18 Likes

I would love the :heart_eyes:, because it will look with hearts in eyes into my brand new dragon :dragon:

17 Likes

I missed the

:chocolate_bar:

Last time. I hope to get this time

15 Likes

Well then @Dudeious.Maximus, I would like the :broken_heart: emoji …

19 Likes

:heart_eyes: please, for all the love on the Kit Kat music and Count to 20 threads.

18 Likes

My :zombie:would like some :chocolate_bar: as he is hungry from all the :mount_fuji: climbing

14 Likes

Last time I asked for a :gift: for @Skellet53. This time I want a :chocolate_bar: for myself. Because if you know skell you know that I need a lot of chocolate for my nerves… :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

The :love_letter: would be cool because it’s cute and maybe it’s a love letter to discobot or the dragon, who knows

17 Likes

I’m requesting the envelope one. And if I get discobot luck, give it to @Ship , a great teammate that would be elated to get an emoji.

Cheers!

19 Likes

I would like the :broken_heart: emoji as a bitter reminder of all the times the summon portal has done each of us wrong and all the times we got a board that couldn’t get enough matches in any of our colors to get a special off.

20 Likes

Ok here we go …
Not the Chocolate because I am on a diet after Christmas …
Not the Cupid arrow in the heart because I am already in love …
Not the Kissing lips because I get loads of that already …
Not the Love eyes because I see those already …
Not the Broken heart because I never want to visit that place again …
So for me it has to be the letter declaring undying love from my other half …. Because hell will freeze over before I get one of them lol …

20 Likes

I’d like :cupid:
This one looks good as a target for archery practice.

16 Likes

Thanks for managing the madness @Dudeious.Maximus :trophy:.

I’ll have a :chocolate_bar: please. Thanks in advance :wink:.

15 Likes

This post is for me… I’m not confirmed yet… nothing looks like Zero…
Post no. 16

14 Likes

@Ruskin505 I would love your submission twice if I could! You deserve all the likes :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you @Dudeious.Maximus for the continued fun!

I would love the :love_letter: because it reminds me of treasured letters from my grandparents. They all passed on years ago, but I have my favorite letters from them framed around my house. :heart:

May the all powerful Discobot shine some love on us all!

18 Likes

I would like the :cupid: one please. The perfect symbol for this season. Good luck everyone!

16 Likes

I would enjoy the :heart_eyes: because living with love ia what the forum, and the world, desperately need.

Thanks for tha chance.

14 Likes

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Hope you get your emoji @Oxide

@Dudeious.Maximus thanks for all the emojis

I’d love to have the

chocolate_bar

So I can share with the Kit Kat Club members

19 Likes