SEASON III Linked heroes (READ & Vote.!)

To SGG and all viewers.

I do understand when SG started to make the game and made great heroes into it without knowing yet where their game is going to.
Now we have season III.
What is Norse season.
So Now Im suggeting that SG will make it united and link previous heroes into right seasons.
Hel, Magni and Aegir are all season III heroes, so Can we add them into Season III portal and give them a family from Realms.
I dont see a problem in their powers but I would want them to belong into season where they belongs. Theres not a problem if Magni can be pulled from TC but at least he would be linked by his upcoming dad Thor.
Ive been studying norse mythology years and I just would like to get game in stage that there would be heroea linked together as they should.
Thanks! I hope we get this done and below is some specs of the heroes.

Hel
Hel is one of the nine worlds of Norse mythology. It is where the mortal dead gather after life if their death was dishonourable. Its ruler is the goddess Hel. Hel is located under the roots of the tree Yggdrasil.
Hel is a goddess of Norse mythology. Her father is Loki, and her mother is Angrboða, a giantess. Her siblings are Jörmungandr and Fenrir.

Magni
Magni (Old Norse) He is a son of the god Thor, said to be embodiments of his father’s traits. While Magni is born to Thor by the jötunn Járnsaxa (a lover of Thor)

Aegir
In Norse mythology, Aegir is the god of the seas. He is the king of all the oceans. Aegir was feared by sailors, for this god would sink ships and take cargo.

If it ain’t broke dont fix it.
I’m in no way discounting your opinion, but SG has WAY bigger problems to address.

1 Like

Hola, yo también tenía estas ideas, porque Hel y Egida, sabia que pertenecían a la mitología noŕdica y hoy aprendí que Magni también.

Muy buena opiniĂłn, ojala!! que te escuchen.

1 Like

the official forum language is English.
you need to write/type in English.
thank you.

2 Likes

If U speak about problems, I suggest U to check other gategories coz this is ideas gategory. So thanks for ur opinion, Even SG cant please all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for kind words <3

1 Like

ok, excuse me, the next answer shall be in english… i’ll try ever.

1 Like

Mail in English so all knows:

Hello, I also had these ideas, because Hel and Aegir, I knew they belonged to Norse mythology and today I learned that Magni did too.

Very good opinion, hopefully !! they listen to you.

2 Likes

I like the idea where Season 1 heroes and old (and may even include new) HOTMs are to be categorized and to have bonuses according to their respective families based on their origins. The thing is, while some other heroes have a clear, definite and well-known mythological origins [Season II (Poseidon, Ariel, Ursena, etc.), Season III (Heimdall, Fenrir, Loki, etc.), Grimforest (Red Hood, Snow White, Hansel & Gretel, etc.), Wonderland (Alice, White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat), etc.], others do not. They may have similar names referred to other folktales, yet they clearly are distinct and apart from their namesake character either by reason of the different thing they do in the books vs what they do in the game (i.e. Snow White - no magical qualities vs Enchanted Edge skill in-game), or the in-game title vs the origin title (i.e., Athena - Celestial of Ice vs Goddess of War). Others are bits and pieces of several characters “frankensteined” into one character. An interesting example is Alberich who may have a Norse origin as a dwarf king but is also a Seelie Champion with origins on Scottish folklore.

Or maybe OP is referring to certain characters with truly identifiable origins like Aegir, Magni and Hel. If they will have their respective families and gain their respective bonuses, but how about other S1 heroes and past HOTM that don’t have clear and identifiable origins like Lianna, Joon, Vivica, Richard, etc.? They and the players will be clamoring for their families, too. How about the other heroes that may been culled from other literature like Azlar (Aslan from the Narnia books), Horghall and Melendor (Ents and Gandalf from the Lord of the Rings series), etc.

2 Likes

Their time will come :slight_smile: At some point.
Is Zimkitha Azlars lost daughter?
I just would like to get Norse united. Voting will do that.
You had great points in ur mail amd thank you for that :slight_smile: Very much to think about indeed.

1 Like

Cookie Settings