Season Coins after completing on hard

Oh ouch ive found around 15 i think only 2 dropped 10 coins each.

I finally saved up 100+ S4 ToU coins after 5 months of foraging for those very shy Bats. Woo hoo for my 1 FREE PULL.

Now to await a portal with a featured hero I would love to get with those low low summon odds. Wish me luck! :laughing:

4 Likes

I like congalach but dont have the coins or need for him.

I feel the same way. I won’t burn any WE flasks in Valhalla or Underwild. It’s only in Atlantis Rising where I will, because at least the seadragons give coins as a guaranteed drop

2 Likes

I use loot tickets just to fill chests in S3/S4, I get a free pull maybe every 3-4 months.

I heard there were plans of changing Atlantis. Like also capping the number of dragons you can find. Will the loot still only be coins? Or will they change that as well?

If you can access the Zynga store (apparently it’s blocked in some countries), they’ve been giving free 25 seasonal coins per week for a while now.

1 Like

Errr…. AR seadragons are now limited to 20 daily. Need to buy that monster lure to get 30 daily. Change implemented in November 2022.

2 Likes

Lol, that shows how much I care lately about AR… :slight_smile:

And do they drop only coins? Or also foodcrates, emblems, etc…?

AR only drops coins. Which is why farmers are very busy during AR, more so compared to VF and ToU.

Other stuff drop during VF and ToU.

3 Likes

Thank god they didn’t change that then!

Thank you for updating my old brain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

at least they left us with the guaranteed AR coin drop indeed :slight_smile:

1 Like

So my hope of getting a decent Underwild hero is gone. I have great season 5, Season 3, Season 2 and 2 heroes. oh well.

The other options are fated summons and sould exchange, if you are looking for a particular hero.

1 Like

Its too bad. I wish they’d come up with an impossible level or something. Even the hard isn’t that difficult. I have been using my lower tier heroes just for the challenge.

I’m not sure how to access the Zynga store.

Im usually very good at following directions but I’m just getting back into the game after taking 6 weeks off ( end on Nov 22- All of December ), and I’m not going to lie, I’m not having much success following these directions.
Any help is sincerely appreciated!

(As I SEE IM IN THE WRONG FORUM POST…) All set folks! I was able to access the underwild coins after I updated the game. I didn’t realize that an update was needed on my end cuz I have auto-update enabled. Regardless, successful!!!

Deberían crear un modo superdificil, para seguir obteniendo monedas para estos eventos.

Free game

There’s a thread for help: [MASTER] E&P Store Discussion and Help
The Zynga store gives wrong instructions, so a lot of people were confused. In my case, it kept telling me to use my default browser, but it actually meant “use google chrome because you’re on an android”, even though my phone came with a different default browser that I never bothered to change.

1 Like

Tyvm, appreciate it! 20 characters