Yeah, this is an idea about an entire, new season, with plot, heroes and everything. Why? Idk, was bored and decided to share with you what I have in my mind.
Basic point of this season is “back to the roots” - map would be almost exact same than Season 1 map, but backwards. I know, sound boring, but plot would make it interesting.
Basic S1 map + 6 islands provinces and 1 extra between 19 and 21 (I was always wondering why this place is unused), let’s call it Forgotten Steppes.
Demiurge visit Dark Lord in his hideout. They make a deal and cast very hard and advanced spell to travel back in time and kill Richard, Elena and Vivica during fight at the end of Season 1.
Jump to main crew - they reality begins to collapse, but friendly spirit (an enemy of Demiurge) appears at the last moment and cast special shield that makes them survive catastrophe. Heroes land on the island next to their land (province 1 on map) where they meet Thorne and Commander Grey (do you remember him?). After short discussion truth is revealed - Dark Lord conquered their land and cursed their old allies - team decided to travel back to Stronghold. Because shoreline is highly defended, they decide to travel through abbandoned ice island (province 4-6) and from there cross to Dragonian Cave.
At the end of province 3 they will be attacked by cursed Azlar and after defeating him, lion man will explain how to break curses and free people from Dark Lord power.
Story in the middle of map will focus around breaking curses from old allies, I’ll explain this more in section “Bosses and new heroes”.
In the stronghold (map 10 of province 30) crew will find very powerful, ressurected versions of themself - boss fights will be Ressurected Elena, Richard and Vivica.
After conquering back Stronghold strange portal appears - here’s map plot twist, new “provinces” in kind of “limbo” (from 1 to 6 new provinces, idk yet). They will be accesible only if player click on province 30 and tap special portal icon, what will bring special page with map that isn’t accessible another way. At the end crew will fight Demiurge + Dark Lord combo.
Bosses and new heroes
New heroes from Season 6 gate will be Tainted versions of S1 heroes - Tainted Sartana, Tainted Boril etc. They will be brand new heroes, not costumes, that will allow them to have families based on their element what will be important during stages, I’ll explain it later.
Tainted Standards will be bosses on 10th stage of each provice from 7 to 29. In provinces 1-6 bosses would be rather standard (except Tainted Azlar at the end of 3rd, as introduction to tainted characters). In the “limbo” bosses would be either some kind of spectral demons or Dark Lord’s allies - Villians from League. Or both.
So how would I see provinces 7-29 (all of these are of course Tainted versions):
7 - Dragonian Cave - Colen, Khagan and Marjana
8 - Rockfall of Zalthu - Nashgar, Gormek and Boldtusk
9 - Brooding Mountains - Azar, Kelile and Hawkmoon
10 - Doomspire - Quintus and Domitia
11- Brokenlands - Tyrum and Oberon
12 - Morgovia - Sabina, Cyprian and Sartana
13 - Pass of Umbar - Obakan, Renfeld and Balthazar
14 - Shriker Islands - Scarlett and Jahangir
15 - Forgotten Sands - Chao, Dawa and Li Xiu
16 - Cloudloft - Ulmer and Isarnia
17 - Misty Highlands - Wu Kong, Hu Tao and Gan Ju
18 - Plains of Wind - Justice, Kailani and Leonidas
19 - Shaguad Desert - Joon and Bane
20 - Forgotten Steppes - Valen, Sonya and Gunnar
21 - Shaguadin - Kiril, Boril and Karil
22 - Ruins of Skyfheim - Magni, Grimm and Greymane
23 - Isgilham - Little John and Friar Tuck
24 - Howling Bay - Berden, Melendor and Brienne
25 - Slopes of Orgon - Elkanen and Kadilen
26 - Western Windemer - Lianna and Caedmon
27 - Windemer Deadlands - Tiburtus, Priska and Rigard
28 - Shores of Windemer - Isshtak, Kashhrek and Skittleskull
29 - Rathwood - Carver, Belith and Horghall
30 - Plains of Corellia - Vivica, Elena, Richard
Special conditions of this will be families bans and bonuses. Tainted Standards of particular element can be used in provinces where final boss have same element (so, on province 25 you can’t use Season 6 greens).
- Asgard Warriors never hide! Asgard heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- Sometimes it’s better to stay in shadows. - Ninjas have bonuses on these provinces
- People can’t live here! Midgard heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- Empty, snowy lands… Looks familiar. - Christmas heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- Too hot! Atlantis heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- I love volcanes. - Muspelheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- We don’t support necromancy! Magic Tower heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- Just like home - Helheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- Too much sun! Underwild heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- Sea is important. Lagoon heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- We are not used to terrains like this! Svartalheim heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- We can do this! Sakura heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- This place is a big fallow! Vanaheim heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- This place is perfect. Sand heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- These mountains aren’t good for us! Saeson 5 heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- Let’s go! Jotunheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- We don’t like forests. Morlovia heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- We are back to nature. Alfheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- Wait, what? Alfheim heroes aren’t usable on this province.
- This was unexpected. Morlovia heroes have bonusus on this province
- Too much green! Nilfheim heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
- We are back. Kaveala heroes have bonusus on these provinces
- We won’t help you, you fool! League of Villains heroes aren’t usable on this provinces.
- Time to besiege! Clash of Knights heroes have bonusus on these provinces
Provinces after 30:
These terrains are beyond time and space. All Legends (HOTMs) families are unable to fight there.
We are close to break a curse! All heroes without any family have bonuses on these provinces