Season 6 Idea by CL_Fire

Yeah, this is an idea about an entire, new season, with plot, heroes and everything. Why? Idk, was bored and decided to share with you what I have in my mind.

Basic point of this season is “back to the roots” - map would be almost exact same than Season 1 map, but backwards. I know, sound boring, but plot would make it interesting.

Map

Basic S1 map + 6 islands provinces and 1 extra between 19 and 21 (I was always wondering why this place is unused), let’s call it Forgotten Steppes.

Plot

Demiurge visit Dark Lord in his hideout. They make a deal and cast very hard and advanced spell to travel back in time and kill Richard, Elena and Vivica during fight at the end of Season 1.

Jump to main crew - they reality begins to collapse, but friendly spirit (an enemy of Demiurge) appears at the last moment and cast special shield that makes them survive catastrophe. Heroes land on the island next to their land (province 1 on map) where they meet Thorne and Commander Grey (do you remember him?). After short discussion truth is revealed - Dark Lord conquered their land and cursed their old allies - team decided to travel back to Stronghold. Because shoreline is highly defended, they decide to travel through abbandoned ice island (province 4-6) and from there cross to Dragonian Cave.

At the end of province 3 they will be attacked by cursed Azlar and after defeating him, lion man will explain how to break curses and free people from Dark Lord power.

Story in the middle of map will focus around breaking curses from old allies, I’ll explain this more in section “Bosses and new heroes”.

In the stronghold (map 10 of province 30) crew will find very powerful, ressurected versions of themself - boss fights will be Ressurected Elena, Richard and Vivica.

After conquering back Stronghold strange portal appears - here’s map plot twist, new “provinces” in kind of “limbo” (from 1 to 6 new provinces, idk yet). They will be accesible only if player click on province 30 and tap special portal icon, what will bring special page with map that isn’t accessible another way. At the end crew will fight Demiurge + Dark Lord combo.

Bosses and new heroes

New heroes from Season 6 gate will be Tainted versions of S1 heroes - Tainted Sartana, Tainted Boril etc. They will be brand new heroes, not costumes, that will allow them to have families based on their element what will be important during stages, I’ll explain it later.

Tainted Standards will be bosses on 10th stage of each provice from 7 to 29. In provinces 1-6 bosses would be rather standard (except Tainted Azlar at the end of 3rd, as introduction to tainted characters). In the “limbo” bosses would be either some kind of spectral demons or Dark Lord’s allies - Villians from League. Or both.

So how would I see provinces 7-29 (all of these are of course Tainted versions):

7 - Dragonian Cave - Colen, Khagan and Marjana
8 - Rockfall of Zalthu - Nashgar, Gormek and Boldtusk
9 - Brooding Mountains - Azar, Kelile and Hawkmoon
10 - Doomspire - Quintus and Domitia
11- Brokenlands - Tyrum and Oberon
12 - Morgovia - Sabina, Cyprian and Sartana
13 - Pass of Umbar - Obakan, Renfeld and Balthazar
14 - Shriker Islands - Scarlett and Jahangir
15 - Forgotten Sands - Chao, Dawa and Li Xiu
16 - Cloudloft - Ulmer and Isarnia
17 - Misty Highlands - Wu Kong, Hu Tao and Gan Ju
18 - Plains of Wind - Justice, Kailani and Leonidas
19 - Shaguad Desert - Joon and Bane
20 - Forgotten Steppes - Valen, Sonya and Gunnar
21 - Shaguadin - Kiril, Boril and Karil
22 - Ruins of Skyfheim - Magni, Grimm and Greymane
23 - Isgilham - Little John and Friar Tuck
24 - Howling Bay - Berden, Melendor and Brienne
25 - Slopes of Orgon - Elkanen and Kadilen
26 - Western Windemer - Lianna and Caedmon
27 - Windemer Deadlands - Tiburtus, Priska and Rigard
28 - Shores of Windemer - Isshtak, Kashhrek and Skittleskull
29 - Rathwood - Carver, Belith and Horghall
30 - Plains of Corellia - Vivica, Elena, Richard

Special conditions

Special conditions of this will be families bans and bonuses. Tainted Standards of particular element can be used in provinces where final boss have same element (so, on province 25 you can’t use Season 6 greens).

Provinces 1-3:

• Asgard Warriors never hide! Asgard heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • Sometimes it’s better to stay in shadows. - Ninjas have bonuses on these provinces

Provinces 4-6:

• People can’t live here! Midgard heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • Empty, snowy lands… Looks familiar. - Christmas heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 7-9:

• Too hot! Atlantis heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • I love volcanes. - Muspelheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 10-12:

• We don’t support necromancy! Magic Tower heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • Just like home - Helheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 13-15:

• Too much sun! Underwild heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • Sea is important. Lagoon heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 16-18:

• We are not used to terrains like this! Svartalheim heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • We can do this! Sakura heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 19-20:

• This place is a big fallow! Vanaheim heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • This place is perfect. Sand heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 21-23:

• These mountains aren’t good for us! Saeson 5 heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • Let’s go! Jotunheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces 24-26:

• We don’t like forests. Morlovia heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • We are back to nature. Alfheim heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Province 27:

• Wait, what? Alfheim heroes aren’t usable on this province.
  • This was unexpected. Morlovia heroes have bonusus on this province

Provinces 28-29:

• Too much green! Nilfheim heroes aren’t usable on these provinces.
  • We are back. Kaveala heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Province 30:

• We won’t help you, you fool! League of Villains heroes aren’t usable on this provinces.
  • Time to besiege! Clash of Knights heroes have bonusus on these provinces

Provinces after 30:
These terrains are beyond time and space. All Legends (HOTMs) families are unable to fight there.
We are close to break a curse! All heroes without any family have bonuses on these provinces

Wonderful! So much effort! I love it!

1. You considered heroes/families etc. from all events!
  2. You put a lot of thought into the story!
  3. I’m always a friend of the roots! New is not always better!

In order to achieve implementation, you should waive all royalties and other financial rights. :wink:

And with your creativity you should participate here:

3 Likes

I absolutely love this and the incredible imagination behind it! Bravo!! :clap: maybe add a hard level too?

3 Likes

Love your creativity and dedication! Would be challenging and new, yet familiar. Well done.

2 Likes

Actually I tried to not include events like Gargoyles, Pirates etc., tried to stick up with seasons families as they are more accessible. Well, except Towers, but that’s why I put them in earlier stages. And knights at the end, but I just felt it fits theme.

2 Likes

Yes, I see. I should have said ‘almost all’. I don’t always have the full overview.
Maybe the others can be installed somehow. But that would contradict your structure. :thinking:

1 Like

very well thought out @CL_Fire , it sounds like a lot of fun, I love the focus on the S1 heroes! you have my vote!

1 Like

I still think we should be onto space pirate bears… Basically everything else from the kids book the valiant ninja frog is here already…

We have circus heroes
We have ninjas
We have magic heroes (the witch)
We have a frog from the new seasonal event
I guess we have pirates and shrubbear
But we don’t have anything in space

1 Like

And that’s fine the way it is. :smirk:

Oh come on, you can just picture Richard with an astronaut suit on hammering his way thru.

1 Like

I can picture and it’s fun, but I still don’t like it. :smirk:

Thank you @Pike! This is an excellent idea. You have my vote.
At least this way we will be able to use all the heroes we have barring those you’ve excluded.

1 Like

I thank you very much! But what have I done? :smirk:

@CL_Fire This is an excellent idea. You have my vote.
At least this way we will be able to use all the heroes we have barring those you’ve excluded.

1 Like

Apologies, my error, editing mistake, but you’re welcome

1 Like

You know you can edit your old posts?

Yes thanks, it seems I’m all thumbs this week

1 Like

I know weeks like that… :grin:

:+1: Thanks for understanding… It seems like more than crossed wires…

1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; Atlantis family members should be immune to drowning in underwater maps and also immune to water damage from water Heroes that cast water damage.

And Sand Empire family members should be immune to sand damage and damage from maps that are having a sandstorm like the ones in Egypt.