Season 5 Thoughts

So as we are coming to the home stretch of the Season 4 map. The recently released sections and storyline brought me back to something back in March 2020 before Season 4 was released:

Without spoiling the current plot line, let’s just say the idea of bringing back old villains has come into play.

While I was off on the theme for Season 4, I think the idea of revisiting old maps in Season 5 and gaining access to past heroes could be great ( and you could even solve the problem of accessing retiring event heroes by dumping them into the Season 5 portal as well). Also, Season 5 could function as a permanent graveyard for retired events/heroes as the game progresses.

Just a random thought that could sync with the current storyline and permit a quick release of Season 5 since most of it would be already built.

5 Likes

Interesting thought. With the lead times involved they will have already devised S5 and be well underway on its planning design and art etc.

I hope they come up with a good new mechanic, Puzzle Combat just released their S2 which has a very cool idea of hacking node tiles where if you match them they go up to the top and if you match colors you get a bonus like with the S3 tiles.

They’ve run through a lot of the easy ideas for a fantasy game so I’ll be interested to see where they land. Perhaps an ancient Egypt/desert theme where we see Jackal pop up as a boss lol.

1 Like

Hmm dark lord kind of already returned in Villians event so that would be like the return of the return of the dark lord’s return.

4 Likes

indeed! what are we talking about?
I would like a season that can be taken from the world of Stephen King. Otherwise I would like a season that can be set in space

1 Like

In space is my line :rofl::+1:

Also this

5 Likes

I believe a chinease zodiac theme would be cool, were all heros are animals. We already have a few represented. That or a different planet/space

4 Likes

They have Norse Mythology so what about Greek Mythology? Or something like a Star Wars theme. Would be cool to have a Chewbacca hero…:crazy_face:

2 Likes

a galactic season with the 12 zodiac symbols and their constellations, planets and stars named as 5/4/3 star heroes would be just awesome. The provinces would have names of galaxies or places mapped out in our universe rather than uncreative things like “dark cave” and would be a ward against repeated insect enemies again. The game itself is pretty, so imagine shining stars and beautiful planets on the screen. Also zodiac symbols as special skill animations. I can see a legendary hero named “Helios” representing the sun already. Or a 3* human inside a astronaut suit.

4 Likes

The thing that I really want is shorter map, like only 1 province every month with 2 insane difficulties or something and 240 coins at the end.
36 provinces with 2x 10 stages each is so damn long and boring.

4 Likes

While our heroes where in the caverns of the Underwild, season 1 map and the castle were conquered by Roman legionnaires lead by Caesar. Our heroes must reconquered season 1 lands in reverse which will end in a spectacular fight inside the castle against Ceasar.

2 Likes

I would’ve voted your idea if instead of 240 coins in the end of the season, it could be 240 pulls in the portal! :rofl:

5 Likes

I like the space or steampunk theme but I also like this concept if they mix it with Roman or Greek or Egypt Mythology!

Now this came to my mind… we have a castle but who is the king and queen? Richard? Elena?

I like this idea! A Pantheon of Egyptian Gods to try and get. Ra, Anubis (G. Jackal essentially), Horus, Osiris, Hathor, Isis. I mean they already ripped off Norse Gods so why not.

1 Like

They already recycle basically everything…

This. Maps are absotely boring and repetitive.

That would be fun too.

And no royalties to pay on ancient mythologies.

There’s just no more wiggle room for making money in portals.
No room to continue inflating.

The bridge is out…

SG if you want re-invigorate your spenders, You should consider Season 5 for pulling the pin on a 6* grenade, and lob one out there.

Make it cost 4 x 4* mats to ascend one to 5-90.

Then after that, we can enjoy our beer and popcorn as we sift through the
"LB Reset Token, Please!" threads.

:money_mouth_face::+1:

Just do it
You know you want to.
And there are plenty of new generation players who will give you a mint for it!

Go avengers theme.
The Incredible Hulk can be a nice new 5* green tank. Thor can get his costume

And Thanos can be the first 6* hero!

Your welcome

That’s already been done kinda with s2 triton posidon proteus etc are all Greek mythology

Maybe we could see like a dark ages kinda thing would play into haveing a castle but one could argue avalon already dipped a toe into that :thinking: how about Elena and Richard take on the mafia :gun:

I’m liking your ideas I feel like a strong Pve maybe featuring more animation snd voices acting wouild really inspire players

I would like to see a bizarro world with a yellow “dark” lord as the main hero and a purple Vivinca as the big villain.

1 Like

I would summon for that!