Season 5 News

That means there are almost 100,000 of accounts who also got 1000 score.

How did RT ended up with such ammount of join only account? Does it represent the number of hopeless new players?

It is better if they take time with season 5 to figure it out what cause the dwindling player base and how to make new players able to catch up.

1 Like

More like “now apathetic” players who join. Let system decide their defence. And check on the 6th day to collect their rewards. They don’t bother to use their RT flags for their own reasons.

Could be newer players too who bombed out on first day. Lost all 4 flags and waited for the 6th day to collect their loot, assuming that their defence stayed at E throughout.

The “additional 100,000” is a guesstimate. Maybe more. Maybe less.

Lost all flags with 0 poin gained?

Back to the topic, based on the Q&A, infor related to season 5 will be released later this year, season 4 won’t even finish this year, it seems SG is just going to put season after season relentlessly with minimal break.

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean. Its highly unlikely to me. They would have some points, at least for 1 flag.

But it’s possible.

Base minimum is 1000 points, grade E defence 5 days.

Any player who uses some flags should get more than that

Yes. Certainly looks that way currently. Keep us fully occupied, if we choose to be

Unfortunately, due to scheduling space, it is likely that S5 means goodbye to favorite farming period: Atlantis Rise.

This is the first genuinely good suggestion I have heard in a while.

There is nothing I hate more than being forced to trudge through story levels. At some point auto farming fails, at which point I have to devote my attention to battles - not because there is any challenge, but because AI decisions are too stupid to keep my team alive. It is monotonous to the extreme and I resent having to play through this rubbish and will always put it off as long as I can.

Condensing, increasing the challenge and adding unique elements to it may actually make PVE stuff more palatable, just as ninja tower did (at least for me and some others, obviously others hate it too).

1 Like

Completely agree with this… I have seen people who have played the game for 3 years give it 1 star. Like what are you on, dude? A mobile game that can keep you playing for 3 years is objectively worth 1 star??? What are the games worth that keep you playing for only a year? Give it a 3 or 4, say you don’t like the direction it is going, but be fair. And as you say the only thing it does is deter new players, which is absolutely counter productive to existing players

7 Likes

Completely agree with this. Don’t know why they haven’t done this before - it is a quick win for them with minimal effort.

2 Likes

Doesn’t bring in fresh revenue unfortunately. Not a priority.

2 Likes

Yes. That did occur to me too. Or perhaps reduced to 1.5 days, then S3 for another 1.5 days. Total 3 days. To make room for S5.

Does this mean you intend to keep playing, after they start selling LBs?

Can you imagine the back lash if they do lol. Me I’m just chilling now playing at my own pace being annoying :rofl:.

Iv excepted I will fall behind

1 Like

Maybe not, since they will most likely release costumes for S2 heroes.

2 Likes

The forum will explode once again. :rofl:

I’m glad that you’ve accepted it. Maybe I can too, or maybe I won’t.

Don’t worry I’ll stick you under my wing and watch the forum explode together lol.

1 Like

If they stick I price on LB

Not alone there. I am doing the same. Probably fallen much further than you. Lol

Waiting for SGG to release Aether packs for sale.

As it is ToM is back to 5 days. I am fervently hoping that it’s 75 free energy (5 days, 15 energy per day). Otherwise forum will heat up again.

3 Likes

I’d appreciate this game taking a year off from seasons… There is too much to do, can’t catch up.
Haven’t finished S3 hard, did some S4 normal and now they want to push another season??
Considering wars, tourneys, events, towers, titans, all the constant ■■■■ thrown at us …
Just let us breathe for a few months.

6 Likes

For the second generation events, only reflect green and red events are left. Hope they do those events and then go on a hiatus for some time