🏜️ Season 5 (Dynasty of Dunes) – FAQ & Links

We will have 36 provincies.
So no.

1 Like

Played every map of season V and 300 coins from pov aaaaaaaand Zero!!! 5* heros till now…

Waste if time…like everything else

1 Like

So far I have pulled only one legendary hero from Season 2-5 in total with all coins I received.
My other 3 hero from these seasons in total were just arrived from HA10, Fated summon and Soul Exchange.

1 Like

same, the odds are ridiculously low. It’s so stingy, to be honest…

My breakdown:

• One 5* from season completion coins (S2 hero)
  • One 5* from gem summoning after using up all my completion coins (this one took all the free coins, plus another 25 summons!) (S3 hero)
  • One HA10 (S2 hero)
  • One Fated Summon (S2 hero)

I finished S3 and S4 without pulling a single 5* from completion coins. for S5 I still don’t have a single 5* either.

1 Like

Did anyone reach to the Season 5 boss? Do we have any details, maybe a video? :grin:

1 Like

Noone has reached it as it will arrive in next month only.

2 Likes

Thank you. Then, no rush for me to finish province 32.

1 Like

Evening all, is there anyone that can give me a breakdown of energy required for the different provinces for normal and hard.

Eg: Province 1-6 6 we normal 9 we hard

Or just point me in the right direction if where the info is

@PlayForFun Yesterday several players sent me their mission sheets at once. Yes, these are completely blank sheets, meaning that all the missions have already been fully completed. Is there any information about whether any new missions will be added in the near future?

1 Like

I am not expecting any until Untold stories is released for Atlantis.

1 Like

So what about season 5 event?
Or at least drop at WE cost

I have the same question. Will there be a reduction in the cost of world energy for playing the season 5 stages in the coming months?

I am not expecting it before August.

3 Likes

if SG hasn’t released it by now, i’m inclined to think, given their behavior in the last year and a half, that they won’t create a reduced energy event for S5.

i’m willing to be proven wrong, but i have little benefit of the doubt left for them.

yeah do we have any idea when we will get a discounted event for this, we already have the summon

1 Like

Was about to even make a separate thread asking this. Been holding off on using up what few 100 coins I have left to collect for the event and not waste 10s of WE and still only pull Waqas 2 more times and Rekhetre 4 more.

AND since the pattern of events continue as they are, eventually have to save up for when all the 5* and none of the 4* or 3* heroes get costumes months after that.

@PlayForFun could you ask if this is in the plans somewhere down the road?

I have asked it from Staff last time 3 days ago:

Still waiting for the answer.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for your effort!
Again; much appriciated.

2 Likes

I reiterate the question - will there be a reduction in world energy costs for playing the Season 5 stages in the coming months?

1 Like