📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

Well, then I’d rather go big or go home. Season 1 doesn’t provide the Experience Points, Iron, or food of this Season 3 province, and since we are filling an Ice Chest anyways, I’d rather get the most from it aside from number of Blue enemies.

This vanaheim bonus is a pain in the a**.
Everytime I charge my mana and kill one, my mana is reduced by 15% x # of killed enemies - except Seshat, who has resistance. No way to get to the bosses with charged heroes. Needs a good plan to get to the bosses and have some tiles to instant charge your mana to get a good starting push there.

1 Like

Yes, it is tricky :slight_smile:

It’s a good alternative, not that far off in efficiency from 8-7… unless recruits are a desire. Certainly your right about the other things being better.

Any news about the next featuring Valhalla héroe?

It’s subject to change, but the current plan is that Baldur is up next.

His info from Beta is here, and I’ll be making a new thread for him in the coming days: 🧪 Early Information on ROUND 2 Legendary Season 3 Heroes (Skadi, Baldur) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

2 Likes

Quick as always, thanks zephyr

1 Like

Update

I’ve added threads for all of the new Season 3 Heroes:

I’ve also added a thread for discussing Summon Results, as well as the new Appearance Rates Stats:

=> 📯 [May 2020] Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season 3 (Valhalla)

6 Likes

Will they be introducing one new province for the campaign every month going forward? I started playing after S2 was already fully released (or almost fully released) so I don’t know if that was the precedent set for S2.

It’s actually 3 Provinces per month, though you have to defeat the prior ones to see that new ones have opened.

Season 2 was released in the same fashion, 3 Provinces at a time.

1 Like

Oh wow thanks. Silly me, I only saw one new one open up. Totally forgot how the map works haha

1 Like

Holy smokes! Jotunheim Province 11 Tundra Owls and Dark Dwarf Rangers are doing over 400 damage to maxed 5* heroes with emblems FROM A NORMAL SLASH ATTACK! Ymir in Hard Mode in Province 12…anyone done that stage yet? I bet he’s no joke.

Normal Mode stats…

In Hard Mode, he’s going to rip me a new one if I can’t figure out how to counter all of these 400+ normal attack damage strikes from peon underlings!

Correct me if I’m worng, but aren’t Bjorn and Agnes siblings or at least from one family/realm? So why do they belong to different realms? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Who do we think is going to be the new hero in Valhalla this month?
Any idea @zephyr1?

New hero will be Skadi this month

Because E&P makes impossible to possible

1 Like

I believe it will actually be Frigg @bhushan and @TheBeastxGreat

I have asked staff but haven’t heard back yet… But I’m pretty sure it will follow a colour rotation:
Blue - yellow - purple - red - green - repeat.

EDIT: Heard back from staff and the June Valhalla featured hero will indeed be Skadi

Next month (July) will be Lady Loki and Frigg in August.

Note that these are preliminary schedules & may change along the way.

4 Likes

How many S3 5* is queuing in beta? If only 1 come out each month, when the S3 finally ended, will all have been released?

1 Like

I believe that is the plan but nothing is confirmed/ stipulated… So it’s all just a guess really…

But staff have indicated elsewhere that the plan is to do “hero dumps” of the 3&4* ones while drip feeding in 5* heroes. I guess eventually we’ll eventually get back around to some of the old featured heroes again

1 Like