📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

When does Valhalla summons close?

Does it spill into March at all?

March 1st! It will be open until March 1st

Thank you. Happy birthday to me

Yeah, I’m pretty sure @zephyr1 posted something from SG saying when it closed.

Should have about 12 hours where Valhalla is open and Telluria is available. That’s when I plan to summon, too.

3 Likes

Read the main Season 3 FAQ thread. There is both a time-zone sensitive calendar there & numerous discussions about the spill-over into March HotM…

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

And I’ve added an explicit statement about it to the top post, since like half this thread is about that.

2 Likes

Didn’t see any discussion of this here, just noticed that the Season III link is available on the world map, but won’t be operational for another couple of days.

1 Like

It came online in the latest “maintenance break”

Essentially when they discontinued the old build (V26) and commenced the features added in V27 build (S3 & it’s portal - timers)

I must have missed it. I don’t recall a maintenance break in the last few days, or was it a few weeks ago?

Was last night for me (~18 hours ago now)

Ah. I was offline for a number of hours the past day. Just passed me by :sleeping:

:heart:

(Outta likes for another hour)

5 Likes

Wait, really? Likes are portioned out here? Man, learn something new, yada yada yada

Something like 100 per day or the like… Always seem to be out lol

5 Likes

Sorcery! (But the very best kind! Thanks @zephyr1!!)

1 Like

Sorry if it was already asked before.

Is it known which 5* heroes are featured in the first round?
I assume it’s like the start of Atlantis where only two of them (Misandra and Tarlak) were available at the first appearance.

Yes, see: 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Valhalla Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

1 Like

Hahaha… I had pretty much the same joke in mind, when I read that post!

1 Like

Season III is not coming fast enough… am I right???

1 Like

Under the Season difficulties it “In Season III, you need to clear all previous stages in hard difficultly.” Does that mean we have to clear both normal and hard before moving onto the next province? Or just that you need to play hard mode in sequential order?