📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

She was in beta prior to release and she was released a month after the final stage of Atlantis.

3 Likes

I feel if there is going to be one, the only main character from norse mythology missing is Jormungand (the big snake)?

It’s a mythic titan now, so I don’t think Jormungandr will be a playable hero unfortunately.

And the tree top?
Could also be 3 more.

3 Likes

I guess I won’t sleep tonight… Uuu

Lmao if they make 3 more on tree top I will become a squirrel and cut some nuts off. :rofl:

8 Likes

That may 19, when did atlantis map end before my time, if was April then that would make sense then ursena would be realised the next month.

3 Likes

It’s interesting reading the Ursena beta thread. No real excitement for her. Seemed to be okay at best. Nothing about overpowered or useless.

1 Like

What if it end at 37th province (Yggdrasil)?

2 Likes

That was my original guess, before Yggdrasil was added. I now think it’ll end at 36. But I guess we’ll know in a couple weeks.

1 Like

There are 9 realms, as evidenced by the missions list, in Season 3.
These include … Midgard, Vanaheim, Jotunheim, Svartalfheim, Niflheim, Helheim, Muspelheim, Alfheim, Asgard.
It looks like this month will be the end :grinning:

We all know there are 9 realms connected by Yggdrasil in the mythology.

But what mission list is evidence? Is it the one in the profile?

The term 9 realms is synonimous with world in Norse Mythology.

My guess is they’re implying that since none realms are visible on the map, there won’t be any more after this month since the mystery of the nine realms will be solved.

It seems like a logical guess but no guarantee.

Having played God of War there could always be the realm between realms.

Maybe the Yggdrasil tree is connected to post-story event.

1 Like

Cookie Settings