📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

Image - No.
Info - Click the link in the post you just replied to.

1 Like

Google is a thing…

1 Like

Is there something beyond province 36?

@Guvnor

1 Like

Absolutely no idea sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What is the order of the new heroes of Valhalla for November December and January

When it’s known it will be posted into this thread (that you have found yourself merged to).

5 Likes

I still haven’t found this answer anywhere and were a 3rd of the way through November.

SGG players enjoy transparency. Communicate with your community and people will spend more money. Thank you.

2 Likes

Featured Update

Got confirmation from staff & permission to post this information. It comes with a (repeated) warning:

"As long as it is clear that they are unreleased heroes that are subject to change before release"

So the current featured hero order:

• November = Odin
  • December = Lord Loki
  • January = Thor

Beyond that, unknown… both if there WILL be new heroes or if they’ll start featuring old ones or whatever.

12 Likes

Is the full map out for Season 3 yet?

I can’t find any info on it.

Not yet it isn’t :slight_smile: there’s one (maybe 2) more months of releases.

Currently goes as high as Province 33 with P34 coming later this month.

1 Like

Not sure when this happened but Asgard is visible now.

It’s been a long time…

Do you think Season 3 is going to end in Asgard City? In phase 36?
Anyone who has specific information?

I think this month’s Valhalla will open all the last 3 remaining provinces. So far, the only known hero yet to be released is Thor (am i right?). But i believe that the last boss will also emerge as a summonable and playable hero like what they did to Atlantis, which was Ursena.

2 Likes

The last boss will surely be Nidhogg, and I don’t feel he will be playable. Maybe Surtur or Ymir ?

1 Like

I can’t recall - did she go through Beta, or did they just release her? Was she in the portal in the final month of S2? Or come out the following month?

If i am not mistaken, she came out the next month as a featured hero

2 Likes

I would say it ends in City of Asgard by the look.

4 Likes

Or maybe all 3 of them, with OP stats and skills so that players continue to spend. If I was SG, i’d go that route.

2 Likes