📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

Stops at the end of the third province. Midgard is not finished. The fourth province was for the next month.

2 Likes

Guardian Chameleon can remove this fyi. (checked)

5 Likes

Is this true???

Wowzers… I did a 10-pull and not one Dawa! Amazed. I am really liking season three…

Love the Runic Rocks, wish they were an option for raids.

2 Likes

Question: where is the best topic to voice general gameplay observations, thoughts or reviews on Season 3?

People have been sharing some in 📯 Map Teams, Strategy & Gameplay – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Good Morning. It is true, @yelnats_24 . I’ll put a print.

3 Likes

Yes, 3 Provinces each month.

2 Likes

Yes, one of my alliance member has already try it yesterday, with 5 flask, I already warned him to use only for AR next week, but well its their decision anyway :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

You need to have reached level 15 in Atlantis.

1 Like

Oh okay so reach level 15 in Atlantis first okay thanks

Who is going to be the next featuring Valhalla héroe?

Not 100% known.

In beta testing this time round it was Norns (a hero who isn’t yet released). But for this to happen in the live game, Norns obviously needs to be released & I’m not sure that SGG will release/ expand the hero pool so quickly after the first release…

So really, it’s a wait and see situation.

3 Likes

March Update

Have some sneaky info that NORNS will be the featured Hero in the March Valhalla Portal

6 Likes

She’s like a slightly more practical Guardian Chameleon?

Thanks a lot guvnor :grin:

Is Valhalla back on Friday?

It returns in about 5 hours.

1 Like

Top post has dates and times etc for the first release. Will this be updated for this second release? Some other thread I should be checking? Couldn’t see any relevant links.

Edit: well ok I can work it out as the days and times will be the same, so all good on that front. But still curious if any separate per-release threads around.

Cookie Settings