📯 Season 3 (Valhalla) – FAQ & Links

It just means you have to play them in sequential order.

So to play S3:1-6H, for instance, you need to complete all of S3:1-1 through 1-5 Normal and Hard first.

Thanks for clarifying :grinning:

1 Like

Oh no. What I meant was only one or two heroes from 5* available liek at the beginning of Atlantis. I remember that there were only Misandra and Tarlak available. Fortunately here are a lot more free to summon…

but not for me. :rofl:

1 Like

New Status effects released with Season III can be found here: 📑 Status Effects - Buffs and Ailments

Runic Rocks also cast status effects, which can stack with existing status effects from your heroes, even if they have the same effect :slight_smile:

I’ve included them in a separate post – since they can only be used in map stages, I wanted to keep them separate from effects that can be used in Raids so they could be referred to easier.

6 Likes

I’m so excited to finally play Season 3 Valhalla!

I should have it done by Saturday :laughing:
Valhalla, we are coming!

2 Likes

Does anyone know what “has low health” in the Realm bonuses mean?
What is considered “low health” ?

Based on Beta, it was when the Hero’s health bar is red.

2 Likes

Season 3 stops at which province or confines at fully not like season 2 ?

I would say it will stop at province 4 (1st realm) and second realm opens in a month and so on.

Stops at the end of the third province. Midgard is not finished. The fourth province was for the next month.

2 Likes

Guardian Chameleon can remove this fyi. (checked)

5 Likes

Is this true???

Wowzers… I did a 10-pull and not one Dawa! Amazed. I am really liking season three…

Love the Runic Rocks, wish they were an option for raids.

2 Likes

Question: where is the best topic to voice general gameplay observations, thoughts or reviews on Season 3?

People have been sharing some in 📯 Map Teams, Strategy & Gameplay – Season 3 (Valhalla)

Good Morning. It is true, @yelnats_24 . I’ll put a print.

3 Likes

Yes, 3 Provinces each month.

2 Likes

Yes, one of my alliance member has already try it yesterday, with 5 flask, I already warned him to use only for AR next week, but well its their decision anyway :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

You need to have reached level 15 in Atlantis.

1 Like

Oh okay so reach level 15 in Atlantis first okay thanks

Cookie Settings