Season 3 Sneak Peek Discussion

Are you sure? I don’t see it

Sorry, can you please clarify this?

Beta is currently closed, and we had a first round of Beta testing for Season 3 heroes back in November 2019.

Are you referring to something else?

2 Likes

Here : Season 3 Sneak Peek Discussion - #366 by Rose_3000

when will the season 3 be released? and can we get the new heroes from training camp?

We don’t know yet, but Season 3 Heroes are currently in Beta.

You can read more about that here: 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V26 & V27]

We don’t have an official answer about this at the moment, but considering you can’t even get Season 2 Heroes from Training Camps yet, it’s extraordinarily unlikely that will happen anytime soon for Season 3 Heroes.

7 Likes

The new Season 3 heroes are great to use especially the yellow cloaked 5*, Fenrir the blue 5* will be great add in miki damage will be awesome, I’ve noticed some of the heroes have some other kind of language on their specials possibly norse viking when fired is this going to be translated over to English so we know what they’re saying

VIP is one…what’s the new one gonna be?

@Rigs

Valor pass was the 2nd one i had in mind as I’m sure it’ll be a revolving event and each time it comes back we’ll renew our subscription of 10 dollars for the better rewards

When will season 3 be released?

Hi Omar, welcome to the forum :smile:
We can only guess. It’ll depend on how much testing will be done in Beta before release. The testing is currently ongoing.
My guess would be end of March or beginning of April

2 Likes

Beta Update

In addition to the Season 3 Heroes that are now on their fourth Beta, the first Season 3 Provinces and Gameplay are now in Beta as well.

You can read about those here:

=> 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Provinces & Gameplay [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

3 Likes

I think it will come quite a bit earlier already. There have been many beta updates and changes lately. Now as the first levels are being tested, most or all stuff has entered beta testing.
Late February or early March seems realistic to me.

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Rare Special Ascension Item

The backgrounds are awesome, l like especially the ones with the Drakar. Really nice concept and fantastic artwork. Congrats to the illustrators and designers :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Please say something about hero academy so I can begin clearing up my roster…I’m afraid to feed away my dupes…but stay on topic very excited to season 3…all heroes well dressed too…lol

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!

I wish we could say something about Hero Academy, but it unfortunately has still never been in Beta — so we don’t yet have any idea what it’ll actually include.

I’m still wondering why they decided to release another blue elemental down when there’s already frida and arthur. As a biased arthur owner, I don’t like my arthur being devalued even mroe :frowning: other elements only have 1 elemental down… those elements could use another elemental down hero. particularly green and purple.

2 Likes

I don’t think you need to worry much about a 3* taking the place of Arthur. :thinking:

7 Likes

The point isn’t that it will take the place of Arthur, but it devalues arthur because now there’s another option that’s way easier to obtain. It’s like why Ranvir isn’t so valuable; because there’s a readily available Wu Kong. If Wu Kong didn’t exist, Ranvir would be much more important.

I’m excited for Nordri for Challenge Events and Raid Tournaments, but I really don’t see him devaluing my Arthur or Fridas for Titans, Raids, or War at all.

But I guess if you face low level Titans and War opponents, I can see where he’d be more valuable there — but I don’t think that’s a bad thing. If you can make use of 3* more often, all the more reason to have more useful 3* available.

I don’t begrudge other players having fun and useful heroes.

3 Likes