S3, S4, S5 and Atlantean Games Farming Guide [Data Driven]

Hey guys! I am planning to continue the legacy of these legends on “Data driven farming guide for S3, S4 and S5”. I believe many of us (including myself) are eager to know what are the NEW best levels to farm for each resources and items. Or what levels are best to fill monster chest in S4, S5 and Atlantean Games. Perhaps 1 of the level in S5 Hard mode gives the most backpack per WE or 1 of the level in Atlantean games is hoarding all the backpacks, who knows. All you need to do is take note of:

1. Screen recording of the loot (scroll to show all items)
  2. Monster count
  3. Difficulty mode

NOTES

1. If you’re doing auto-run / golden tickets (usually for Hard Mode), you can also record the data for the loot. We can make assumptions for the monster count based on the average of available data in Normal Mode. Most important is the loot.

2. Please DO NOT EDIT anything on the sheet (besides entering data) to avoid accidentally tampering with the formula. If you wish to analyze the data (filter, highlight, etc), please download it to your device and do it offline.

Anyone who wishes to help with the farming data collection and data entry, please contact me at Line [LineID: je3zy]. Let’s work together on this great cause :muscle:

:bangbang: S3 Farming data_Prov 16-36

:bangbang: S4 Farming data

:bangbang: S5 Farming data

:bangbang: Atlantean Games Farming data

Last updated: 09-Mar-2024

54 Likes

Sent first 3 batches to your line. Sent Screenshots instead of screenrecord. Hope this is ok. Anyway let me know if you got them :smile:

2 Likes

Received with thanks! Keep em coming

Updated including S5 data! Appreciate those of you who have come forward to aid this project but I gotta say we need more people to supply the data. It’s understandable that you guys will be using the WE for events / challenge when they are available but when there aren’t, you could use it for a meaningful reason :wink:

:bangbang: NEW: Since S5 is currently ongoing, I have decided to gather data for them as well. I believe all of you have to go through them at least once. If 50 of you share with me each of your runs, we would complete that level.

Anyone who wishes to help with the farming data collection and contribute to this community, please contact me at Line [LineID: je3zy]. Let’s work together on this great cause :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you for your effort

5 Likes

I’m just the data analyst a.k.a typist. Bigger thanks to the people who stepped forward in helping to provide the data

2 Likes

So what’s the most efficient early province (in first five levels) to do during this season 4 event?

@J_3ezy thanks for the time and efforts.

i am not following S4 summary tab. it doesn’t show which areas are best for monsters for example

Unfortunately we do not have that data yet Thrymm. Which is why I need your help to run those levels and share with me the loot and monster count bruh

1 Like

It’s still an ongoing project and requires team effort to complete ASAP @Star150m. So yeah we do not have that information yet. Which is why I need your help to run those levels and share with me the loot and monster count. I can’t finish running all 36 Provinces x 10 levels x 2 modes x 50 runs = 36,000 runs by myself. Well actually i can but probably in 6 years time.

2 Likes

i will do my best

i am pretty much new to s4
only played each level once but here is a small info i discovered today from playing more

2-2 and 6-10 seem to have the highest monster count (5 waves) with max 4 monsters per wave

9-2 is the best for nature monsters (all are green including the boss). 4 waves but it is possible to have 5 monsters per wave except the boss one (3)

my focus is/will be on areas with 3 energy cost (province s 1 to 10)

if i find more or updated info, i will let you know

3 Likes

Someone knows already which is the best s4 level for xp?

Over time we will get there. I am working through season 4 right now specifically for this project. The nice thing for me, is it gives me a reason to do S4 & S5.

1 Like

10-10 normal, 3 energy, 4 waves, 3 bosses at the end = 2440 xp (meat 4557 / iron 9042)
10-5 normal, 3 energies, 3 waves, 2 boss at the end = 2430 xp (meat 4531 / iron 9019)
9-9 normal, 3 energies, 3 waves. 1 boss at the end = 2420 xp (meat 4488 / iron 8938)
better the 10-10, the others are for your reference (just a rush to give you the information)

1 Like

Coolio, thank you buddy

1 Like

Updated the files! It is still an ongoing project and requires team effort to complete ASAP. Every data counts my friend.

1. If you’re doing auto-run / golden tickets, you can also share with me your loot. I can make assumptions for the monster count based on the average of available data. Most important is the loot.

2. If you’re using Food, Iron or Recruit harvesters, you can also share with me your loot. Just let me know so i can do some calculation to get the actual amount. But not for Omnia or Item harvesters because i don’t know which loot are the extras.

1 Like

Thanks for all your effort

2 Likes

Indeed, thanks for this and thanks to all who contribute!!

2 Likes

Added info for Elemental Chest Farming in S4.

2 Likes

Number of waves would good to add as well if we are going to farm via autoplay, it would help us determine time played and difficulty for autoplay. 3 wave levels might give more than 4 level waves on average of waves played. Are we still getting updates for these docs?