Season 3 new heroes

^^^ this is what I was referring to. Heimdall’s special explicitly states how it relates to special that reduce max HP.

This is what I expect to see more of in future.

We will see when more of those appear on defenses, imo speed over skill on offense raid/war. And for challenge events, quests, seasonals the hp+ is useless. If a heimdall tank fires its lights out of course and he will be the super fast 5star tourny champion for sure. :thinking:

1 Like

Very astute points!

I think Heimdall would also be useful against Titans, but that’s a rather small facet of the game.

Love your avatar, by the way.

1 Like

He reminds me of my dog, but that might be only in my eyes/brain :joy:

2 Likes

Add a little eyeshadow (I think that’s the right makeup, but apologies if not :rofl:) and you’re not far off.

You’ve clearly a super happy doggo, which I love to see.

I’ve a 3 year old Labradoodle and he’s definitely this man’s best friend (sorry girlfriend :rofl:)

1 Like

here, to share our puppies :blush:

1 Like

Cheers!

Photo of my doggo incoming…

I did it! On Wisconsin!

I also got these two:

I know Agnes isn’t new to the game, but she’s new to me. I think Fura is new though, correct me if I am wrong. She seems interesting, but I haven’t looked that close. All coin summons so far. She is my first S3 4*! Nothing but 3’s prior.

The max HP and reduced HP mechanic certainly seem to be a “thing”.

Initial thought in general with S3 is they put a lot of thought into 3’s and made them much better. If you look at the vanilla 3’s as a comparison, and to some extent a lot of S2 3’s, some of the S3 heroes are more like 3.5*’s. They’re way ahead without emblems. It is nice to see some love to the lower end of the roster though, we don’t all have 30 5’s maxed for war … yet (ever?).

Good luck summoning!

1 Like

All I got so far, excluding the 3stars which I kept multiple times, or most like Nordic, bjorn, kvasir. Valhalla are my favorites, I only intent to summon for those since F2P since grimforest (all my 14 k gems for puss to rule the world with telluria and freya on d, no luck) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wowsers!

That’s an impressive roster.

I’ve got Tyr and maxed him (only have 7 5*s maxed in total). He jumped to the front of the queue last month and I’m very glad.

I’ve Mist maxed and emblemed to 18. She’s been so good at facilitating my big hitters’ big hits. I’m a HUGE fan.

My green Titan team is easily my worst… so i would LOVE Almur.

ailmur + LJ and Skittleskull = great green 4* hero

There seem to be a lot of slow heroes this release…

Yes and who,has time for slowbos…good for rush attack tourneys but everything else would be meh :snail:

Also seems to have more healing by specific HP #s

Where are you seeing defenses dropping Tel? 3/4 of top diamond defense have her as tank. Our last war opponent had 22 tel tanks (top 200 alliance).

And two weeks ago 99/100 had Tell defenses, and a friend in a top alliance was facing THIRTY GM-T-V AW opponents.

The number of Tell tanks has dropped.

Judging by both our anecdotal evidence, that’s a 25% decrease in Tell tanks from the top of the game.

As a Ratatoskr owner and newly Jott owner, I already know I’ll love him. The worry about not having shields on the board on offense is often overblown. A single 3 match of charged shields takes out the weak color (in this case green) almost every time and definitely the strong color. Defensively a niche hero like putting a bunch of red heroes and Jott out there. Usually bad strategy, but fun to go against, so please don’t stop doing that people.

1 Like

Definitely happy to see actual set a NEW heroes. Nothing against drip 5* releases, but Valhalla was defintiely going to be a little boring if the pool was this limiting. (mind you, it was like… 15 at the start of it). I have yet to own any of my own, but I’ve always been curious on how their skills were in the actual battles.

Doing more of the story, I’m glad to see that Ymir will be a definite new hero down the line, as well as obviously Loki. Sir Loki? I know there’s at least two other forms in the works, so I’m curious if the way they separate Loki (from the story) from Lady Loki and Salmon Loki would be to name him Sir Loki.

So far, I only have Mist, By-Ulf, and recently got Ei-Dunn. But Season 3’s selection of 3* heroes are making me consider dumping a few Season 1 3* heroes… not inlcuding the Costumes that make the decision of dumping a little harder. But I’m happy to see and here everyone’s having fun with the new heroes. Enjoying the range of mana speeds too. We getting some very fasts and very slows for a change.