Season 3 ideas

What about a land filled with giant insects?

Insect heroes could be awesome :grin:

How about a “journey to the centre of the earth” theme? Could be cool to do a dungeon crawl

Love the ideas!
I want a dungeon!
Maybe at the end of S1 after the dark lord.?
Make level 1 as hard as the dark lord, then up the ante for each level. Keep the flags at a reasonable level, or make the loot worthy.
So like that doing Atlantis can only help.
Could be fun.
Have fun
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

I like a dungeon idea too. Could play off of the story of season 1 in that the dark lord didn’t die, just dissipated and went underground to a race down there? could even incorporate some of season 1 levels and mark them as “hard” like in season 2 before having to go underground.

1 Like

Mi. Fa. Piacere.che.vi.dis.un.contimuo. Ma. Il. Mio. Problema. E. Che. Sono. Sicuro. Che. Io. Che. Non
Ho. Possibilità. Di. Spente. Soldi. Non. Avrò i 98 Mai. Eroi. A. 5.stelle.equesto.per.me.non.e.viusto.intanto.servirebbe.una.cada.daddestramento.dattlantide.dove.fare.gli.eroi.dsttlandide.e.poii.ingrandire.le.csse.faddestsmrnfo dove. Fare. 4e5. Stelle.

CIAO GRADIREI UNA. RISPOSTA AL. MESSAGGIO CHE AVEVO SCRITTO PRIMA
PER ME E IMPORTANTE SApere come stanno le cose.

Seems like the general consensus is we’re getting a season 3 at some point but it’s a ways away from becoming a reality. So what ideas do we have? As for me we have a Friar Tuck and a Little John, why isn’t season 3 called “Sherwood Forest”? How cool would a Robin Hood and Lady Marion be? Or a Prince John and a Sheriff? There’s so many ways to go there. I’d like to see what everyone else thinks

Herr are some ideas:

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Tarsus. Escape the maze. After Atlantis that’s Poseidon’s realm we can visit the home of Hades. The ferryman, and Cerberus are a few hero ideas to add to Ares that already exists but has no back story as far as i can tell? Perseus can be another to add or Kronos could be fun.

I love a majority of these ideas, especially a map that lets you choose your path.

The only one i don’t like is more things being timed. My anxiety goes crazy anytime i have to do something quickly within a time limit, that’s why i rarely do titans anymore

So I have an idea for season 3… saving another kingdom and for the special event similar to the Atlantis Summon Weekend have them send a special traveling trader that sells things for season 3 special currency like:
Extra Carpenters: shorten building time on your base by x% for x number of days
Extra Miners: increase iron mine production by x% for x number of days
Extra Farmers: increase food production by x% for x number of days
Extra Scholars: increase research speed by x% for x number of days
Lucky Tokens: Double chance to get 5* heroes (no more than 3)
Rare and Epic Ascension items (5 or so randomized offerings limited number available)
Rare and epic crafting materials (randomized limited number)

The extra carpenters miners scholars farmers are like visiting citizens hired as additional labor
The other items are things the trader has “found” on his travels and brought to offer for trade

1 Like

Cookie Settings