Season 2 update?

When should we see this in Google play? I know the dateline confuses times. Got the message but it’s not available in Australia yet.

I had it yesterday in the UK

1 Like

Hey i have only 2 box… before i have one more Ice box :confused:

Known issue

1 Like

Yeah mee 2 i have Ice box;(

Individual opt out has existed since the beginning. Don’t set a war defense team.

To think about it, so has entire alliance opt out by doing the same thing, just no button to push.

That happens after matchmaking, though, meaning that opting out at that point hurts the alliance’s chances for victory. The point of an individual opt-out setting would be to opt out before matchmaking so that it knows your alliance has fewer participants.

2 Likes

Please be kind to us and throw in some daily Atlantic coins most of us do throw alot of money into the game

3 Likes

Actually, the alliance leaders and co-leaders do have an option to opt out the entire alliance from wars. There is a checkbox in the war settings.

Yes alliance opt out is there. But I was talking about each player being able to choose for him/herself.

Don’t think that this will come. I would have been more happy about a personal opt out as well

Team opt out:

Individual opt out:

(Nobody in my alliance better use either opt out!)

1 Like

OOOPS. I am the leader so I thought this is also Option out for complete alliance, just another button…lol.

@Petri I suggest a reminder when clicking whether to participate in wars or not. “do you want to leave the war?” Ok or cancel :wink:

May I ask why? As individual opt out does not make your wars harder or anything, why make participation mandatory?

Some people in my alliance used opt out option, so that only 26 members were taking part in war. We were matchmaked with alliance with 28 members and when war started it turned out that 26 people are also taking a part. It looks like there will be a fair battle and opt out option works correctly. Only I miss information after matchmaking, that how many opponents we will face.

The biggest reason is that I believe strongly that a good alliance is a team and wars are a team activity that builds teamwork. It keeps us sharp for titans. Players who are in the alliance solely for themselves don’t last very long in my alliance.

Also, I don’t want to set a precedent. At the core of it, I’m worried that a big chunk of my team will decline to participate and then there will only be a dozen of us participating. Many of them don’t particularly care for the wars and play mostly because I require it. I also have some concerns that loot quality is tied to participation and opponent strength, so I’d rather not test it.

1 Like