Season 2 update?

The sneak peak for Season 2 came out in December '17. Eight months later, still no Season 2. Does anyone know when we might see Season 2 released? Thanks for any info!

Apparently September, there has been some discussion of it being in beta now

1 Like

I can confirm it is in beta testing and being updated all the time to get rid of bugs. Sooner than later.

1 Like

New heroes are coming. Question is, are some of them available through epic hero summons? 4* and 5*. No need for details just yes or no. Thanks :wink:

Nope, S2 hereos are only available through a special Atlantis (Season 2) summon.

4 Likes

And cost more gems than the “old heroes” unfortunately… (400 gems)

2 Likes

are they available through TC20, i’m guessing not but doesn’t hurt to ask

Season 2 will be the end of the game for a lot of players… SG is testing our pockets for now. So we have time till September to save some money for them, or just look at the new content, like a cat looking at calendars.

3 Likes

There appear to be a lot of new heroes, and it will be a matter of paying a lot to get them or watching them from afar…

There is also a whole new map to work through, and two difficulty levels for it, and that will keep us interested for a while.

Personally I’m REALLY hoping for some productive levels to farm which are harder than 12-9 and provide good amounts of recruits for world energy flags consumed…unlike everything past 12-9 on the current map! Heck, even 12-9 is noticeably worse than the three flag zone for recruits!

5 Likes

Sorry man you out of luck, we already complained about that and the made a small adjustment but still crap

1 Like

Just to clarify, a player has to finish all the provinces in season one before one can proceed to season 2 right?

I am not sure since I already had beat s1. But my guess is no, s2 normal mode is very easy. I can auto-play it with a 4* Max team without a healer

Hmm, SG makes it very hard for me to dont want make me to quit. I didnt expect too much of season 2. But atleast a few Things should be a bit better. I really Hope they Change this. I didnt heared anything noteworthy of season 2.

I think I started Beta Season 2 the day before I finished Season 1. Don’t quote me! :grin:

(I think you’ll be able to get access. Season 2 is harder though). September is around the corner…soooon!

1 Like

Exciting! Love this game! I just hope that devs give out non farmable mats more often, like rare quests and/or elemental chests frequently.

2 Likes

SPREAD THE NEWS!

2 Likes

That implies that Season 2 is coming next week, which is great news indeed! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The Atlantis heroes are only available through the Atlantis Summon, but there is a way to earn coins towards an Atlantis Summon by playing the S2 map. The first time you beat a level on easy or on hard you get atlantis coins. A certain number of coins allows you to get a free summons.

8 Likes

Hopefully they will add 1 Atlantis coin per day to subscribsion package. Could be really nice.

7 Likes

Yes, this is a very good idea!

2 Likes