Season 2 upcoming summon heroes?

What about this new atlantis summon? Any idea what featured heroes will be available?

can we get a leo lion for august can we can we
zim kitty is closest but i wanna lion lols

1 Like

His name is Azlar. Seriously, they are related.

2 Likes

Speaking of azlar…

can i get a yellow lion lmoaf roar

Put ‘m up! Put ‘m up!

1 Like

roar raw raw row meow . kiity

Every time I look at your predictions, my inner hope for Tarlak dies a little. I wish he was featured.

If the summons turns out to be on a repeating cycle, he should be featured again in something like May or June.

I don’t think this one has the cahoonas to front even a 1* titan, or even a christmas garden gnome for that matter.

I’ll stick to Azlar thanks.

1 Like

Tarlak will probably never be featured until after the entire Season 2 rollout is complete. The Lagoon family had their innings in the first three months; now we’re in the Sakura family. February-April will be Atlantis family. Perhaps in May they’ll cycle back to Lagoon.

1 Like

If I had to, I would place my bet to Inari + Kage (atlantis) and Hel + Thoth-Amun (hotm) :stuck_out_tongue:

Three purple featured heroes? Nah, sounds like too many. My guess is Thoth and GM.

Tarlak is a normal hero now . He was listed at the last summon as a normal hero to summon amd propably will be there also like misandra or the shark guy

I guess you’re right. There were never 3 of the same color. I just wish so much Hel was included!

1 Like

If not Hel, I would go with Perseus, Alby, Natalya or Zeline (in that order).

I doubt we’ll see three purples, but such a color stack is NOT without precedent.

As I noted in another thread, November 2018 had Zimkitha as HOTM, Ares returning, and saw the introduction of Mitsuko. All red. Though it is interesting to note this may have been partially because Mitsuko was Purple in beta (i.e., the intent for that month may have been 2 red, 1 purple, 1 yellow (Inari), and 1 green (Zeline)).

Also, in that case we had each red from a different source, so I again doubt we’ll see two returning HOTM of the same color.

So far, previous HOTMs have been limited to the first two “generations” or iterations of the color cycle:

• Gen 1: Hel, Athena, Ares, Musashi, Alberich
  • Gen 2: Thoth-Amun, Perseus, Natalya, Zeline, Delilah
  • Gen 3: Aeron, Alasie, Gravemaker, Gregorion, Drake Fong
  • Gen 4: Khiona, Aegir, Zimkitha, Evelyn, Onatel

If it’s limited to gen 1/2, I would guess Thoth and Delilah since neither of them have appeared yet.

Also hoping like hell for Hel. Desperately want Alaise as well.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule & Guessing Returning HOTM [Currently discussing Mar 28 2019 Cycle]