Season 2 is a dead horse.. Its done roll out season 3. Put season 2 heroes in the regular pool

Cool! What ever suits your game style! Your choice!

Sharon for the heal n brand for his deverstaing slash!

1 Like

Don’t forget Fletcher – just don’t turn your back on him.

Starting: at normal 10, hard 15 and very hard 20. Will end up taking a full year to play through without flasks. :rofl:

Kenjou has aoe could play a factor into a rainbow team!?

I’m at a point where I think the game is monotonous and tedious. They keep adding more things to do and I have less desire to do any of them. I guess we all come to that point sooner or later.

2 Likes

That WE on S3 any proof on that? Sorry if it’s been published but I haven’t seen anything on We on S3

Sorry, that was supposed to be a joke. …hopefully its not that bad

1 Like

Haha cool! Maybe put a :wink: :thinking: :rofl: As we know yah jesting

1 Like

Lol

If you’re a long time player then you’re well aware of the time frame between initial release of s1 and s2

Takes time

S3 will be here quicker than s2 was

If you’re that impatient, quit and play candycrush

[edited by Moderator]

3 Likes

Yeh. Your probably right . This game has gotten lame

1 Like

Eh i still enjoy it

Sure it’s not for everyone

But the least people could do is:

A) leave quietly

Or

B) find somethin better to do with their time than crap on the pass time of others

or

C) all the above

I mean here it is you’re sittin here cryin “this game sucks it’s a waste of time” but isn’t sitting there cryin about it an even bigger waste of time?

Just how valuable is your time?

Seems like it’s not valuable enough to close this thread and move on…

7 Likes

Ach, it’s all a case of “make myself feel better by making everyone else feel worse”.

2 Likes

Well it’s a pretty lackluster attempt

1 Like

Aren’t they all :laughing:

1 Like

Put season 2 in the regular pool with the silver summon coins, right? That’s what will make the game not lame for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@zephyr1

Any reason to keep this open?

2 Likes

No, it seems to have mostly run its course.

Let’s continue discussion in one of the existing threads:

2 Likes

There is an existing thread to add support for having Atlantis heroes in the training camp. See below.

And I see @zephyr1 typing so I’ll let hi m finish this off. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes