Season 2 - Breaking of the Seal!

Yeah there are some nasty creatures, personally i was ok with summons but bonus ascension chest now that was just horrible.

3 Likes

Yeah and crappy chest items was cherry on top

2 Likes

I just did a 30 pull and the ascension items are a joke I did get misandra though

2 Likes

I was hoping they’re gonna get rid of regular 3* in the Atlantis Summon since you need to pay more for it (350 gems). Kinda disappointed :roll_eyes:

The gem offers is great, very cheap comparing to the regular 400 gems offer from the shop.

Here are my pulls:

I was hoping on getting Tarlak cause I don’t have any 5* greens. But oh well, that wasn’t so bad but I still think the Atlantis summons are a steal.

1 Like

I was thinking about buying the offer but I‘m happy I didn‘t. Saved 350 gems for the last five weeks to get Azar. Regular or Atlantis 3* heroes for 350 gems? - no thank you I pass! Cruel moneypit…

3 Likes

Post content was erased by author, … because it is not the monkey nor the tiger in man that I fear, it is the donkey!

2 Likes

One bug-like thing I noticed when you play with the sounds on. During the Poison stages when your heroes get hit with poison they scream in agony simultaneously and that sound is straight from hell and really really annoying. Would be a good idea to mute the usual “agh!” sound the hero makes when they’re hit during those stages.

3 Likes

He’s still there …unless I got the last one :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

so anyone seen any of e big boys max out e new heros alridi?

1 Like

Atlantis summons are not a bad concept, but is totally wrong to pull now.
You have less chance of getting something new and more of getting duplicates.

Rushing now is a suicide, even more if you have a limited budget.

2 Likes

just went to see & realized it costs 8400 gems for 30 pulls ta’s madness & at least give something decent. else it’s like just out to cheat our $$

1 Like

Sorry Elpis , do you mean it’s better to wait? If so what will change from doing the summon now?

1 Like

btw how do u do video recording of the pull from yr hp??

1 Like

Would you mind backing that up with solid evidence? Or is this all assumption?

3 Likes

You need to install a screen recording app on your phone.

1 Like

If they release other heroes in the near future, the duplicate aspect no need for evidence. It’s logic.
More heroes, less chance to get the same multiple times.
And they will release other heroes for sure, otherwise family concept has no meaning.

The summon calculation i just merely speculate basing on beta and what i see now.
I know it’s early, but there’s just too much old 3* heroes in these summons.

2 Likes

How you know they ADD new heroes and do not rotate them?

1 Like

We only tested three 5* atlantis hero in beta, not even all the colors.
As it is right now, only 2 rotations possible and even with a duplicate next month (2 new heroes every month, but only 3 avalaible right now)

It makes no sense.

1 Like

no idea what makes sense or not, its nothing more than assumptions. And as petri said legendary heroes will change and not be added. I dont see a change in probabilities along the different months.

1 Like

Yes and… no.
At some point images of other 5* atlantis heroes has leaked (one of the moderators in beta was using them on defence team, even if not officially released for beta purposes).
Not sure i can talk about it, even more shows the card (that someone succeed to screen).

But putting that aside, i think these heroes are only the start package even without that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like