I look inside my heart
I look inside my soul
I’m reaching out for you
Lets hope one day
We’ll rest in peace
on my rivers of belief

Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once

Only 15 mins now.

Pretty excited to see if the devs actually managed to rise above and beyond the literary magnificence of Season 1… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Isarnia just told me she’s ready to freeze Atlantis over for me, if I want her to. Cold, isn’t she? :grin:

everything is leaked, im curious if they added anything new

Here’s to high hopes - may they not be dashed and may everyone have the best of luck with their summons! :smile:

I’m totally logging off the forum for a while. Can’t have the storyline spoiled!!! OMGZOR!!!

My first Atlantis summon gave me Valen :smile:

Nice Atlantis offer by the way, let’s hope this offer will be monthly next to the challenge offer :slight_smile:

I noticed the banner of Drake Fong is gone. Does this means no hotm during Atlantis event? Only older hotm

I got the tanuki-looking Danzaburo for 100 coins.

Video for 30 Atlantis summons, after seeing the results I m done spending any money on this game.

just cleared stage 1-2 easy need to wait for points to heal but looks tough ahead, 1-3 takes place in poison swamp eeeks. got couple coins from 1-2

issit just me or is the seafood you summoned just hedious?

Wow that is ridiculous. 30 pulls for that crap?!? Unbelievable.

Yeah there are some nasty creatures, personally i was ok with summons but bonus ascension chest now that was just horrible.

Yeah and crappy chest items was cherry on top

I just did a 30 pull and the ascension items are a joke I did get misandra though

I was hoping they’re gonna get rid of regular 3* in the Atlantis Summon since you need to pay more for it (350 gems). Kinda disappointed :roll_eyes:

The gem offers is great, very cheap comparing to the regular 400 gems offer from the shop.

Here are my pulls:

I was hoping on getting Tarlak cause I don’t have any 5* greens. But oh well, that wasn’t so bad but I still think the Atlantis summons are a steal.

I was thinking about buying the offer but I‘m happy I didn‘t. Saved 350 gems for the last five weeks to get Azar. Regular or Atlantis 3* heroes for 350 gems? - no thank you I pass! Cruel moneypit…

good_moaning

[Complaint + Solution] Atlantis Portal: Get RID of Season 1 Three-Stars. PLEASE
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it once